Paducah Eats

tsyoung7

Ok BGP'rs... Where is a good place for us Monroe fans to eat in your area? And I hope to see some BGP'rs at game.

If you get there early enough go to "Old Downtown". We ate at a corner Bar near the River when Highlands was there earlier this year and it was a great place to dine. Don't remember the name though but it was on Main street and like I said very near the River. Maybe like 2-3 streets from the River. Hoopers Outdoor Shop is almost right across the street. Good Luck!

Ok BGP'rs... Where is a good place for us Monroe fans to eat in your area? And I hope to see some BGP'rs at game.

I'm going back years ago but the Executive Inn down on the river had an all u can eat prime rib buffet on Fridays/Saturdays that we crushed on a regular basis. Like I said that was years ago but worth checking on. :thumb:

Executive Inn is no longer there. Has been torn down. The mall area, off of exit 4, has all the chain restaurants anyone could ask for. The downtown area has most of the local flavor. Take exit 11 and follow the business loop of hwy 60 to get down there.

If you get there early enough go to "Old Downtown". We ate at a corner Bar near the River when Highlands was there earlier this year and it was a great place to dine. Don't remember the name though but it was on Main street and like I said very near the River. Maybe like 2-3 streets from the River. Hoopers Outdoor Shop is almost right across the street. Good Luck!

May have been Doe's. Just next door to there is a place called Max's which is awesome for pizza and other things. Tribeca is a trendy Mexican restaurant one street over from these two.

I'm going back years ago but the Executive Inn down on the river had an all u can eat prime rib buffet on Fridays/Saturdays that we crushed on a regular basis. Like I said that was years ago but worth checking on. :thumb:

Unfortunately, the Executive Inn has been demolished. Those were the good ol' days though!

If you're here early enough and want to go to downtown Paducah, you can try:

Whaler's Catch (seafood)

Max's Brick Oven Cafe (Upper scale restaurant)

JP's Bar and Grill (Very nice bar and grill)

Tribeca (Mexican)

Michael's Pizzeria

And if you want to eat on Exit 4 (The exit the mall is on), it has all the chain restaurants you could want:

Buffalo Wild Wings

O'Charley's

Rafferty's

Bob Evans

Outback Steakhouse

Hananoki (Hibachi Japanese place)

Tokyo Hibachi

Tokyo Sushi

TGI Fridays

Olive Garden

Fazoli's

Red Lobster

The Station (American Hamburgers place and my personal suggestion. Best burgers and fries in town, it's behind Kentucky Oaks Mall near Lifeway Bookstore)

And a whole lot more. Everyone have a safe trip to Paducah and good luck against Paducah Tilghman.

Downtown also has:

Shandie's 2nd and Broadway

Cynthia's (upscale) Market House Square

Difratelli's (Italian)

Gold Rush (blue plate specials/great comfort food) 4th and Broadway

Fat Moe's (Great Bar and Grill) 9th and Broadway

Unfortunately, the Executive Inn has been demolished. Those were the good ol' days though!

If you're here early enough and want to go to downtown Paducah, you can try:

Whaler's Catch (seafood)

Max's Brick Oven Cafe (Upper scale restaurant)

JP's Bar and Grill (Very nice bar and grill)

Tribeca (Mexican)

Michael's Pizzeria

And if you want to eat on Exit 4 (The exit the mall is on), it has all the chain restaurants you could want:

Buffalo Wild Wings

O'Charley's

Rafferty's

Bob Evans

Outback Steakhouse

Hananoki (Hibachi Japanese place)

Tokyo Hibachi

Tokyo Sushi

TGI Fridays

Olive Garden

Fazoli's

Red Lobster

The Station (American Hamburgers place and my personal suggestion. Best burgers and fries in town, it's behind Kentucky Oaks Mall near Lifeway Bookstore)

And a whole lot more. Everyone have a safe trip to Paducah and good luck against Paducah Tilghman.

Say it ain't so, ughhhhhhh. That's how long its been since I was down there. 2 of the most memorable years of my life. Love Paducah. Great memories and fishing at the lakes. :thumb:

Downtown also has:

Shandie's 2nd and Broadway

Cynthia's (upscale) Market House Square

Difratelli's (Italian)

Gold Rush (blue plate specials/great comfort food) 4th and Broadway

Fat Moe's (Great Bar and Grill) 9th and Broadway

I went to Cynthia's last Saturday. Going again next week. Easily the best restaurant in far Western Kentucky.

Living in Glasgow, I'm a huge fan of Monroe county barbeque, however, I grew up on Western Ky Q. If you want to try some great barbeque that is totally different from what you have in Tompkinsville, visit Starne's Barbeque. They are located across from the entrance to Noble Park and are just a couple of minutes from Tilghman. They don't have shoulder steaks, but they have awesome pulled pork, chicken, etc. Also, get a couple of pounds of the smoked bologna for the ride home. You will also like their sauce. Good Luck!!!