Obama the rodeo clown

jericho

The media and the left do everything they can to make EVERYTHING about race when it comes to Obama. Many fall in step (like you), but others realize everything isn't about color. I'd be willing to bet if Obama was a republican, you'd be singing a different tune.

What parts of the shtick went too far when compared to the things many comedians have said about Bush, Reagan, Palin and a myriad of those on the right?

If you can't see a difference between what SNL does and the Klan-like schtick at the Missouri State Fair, then nothing I say will illuminate.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How was it different than other times when they've put masks on clowns?

It is no different except with liberals. I doubt the rodeo deal was a race issue, just like I doubt the bus beating with 3 black kids was a race issue. clown and people making fun of Obama and the kids whipping a kid for ratting them out, it happens.

If you can't see a difference between what SNL does and the Klan-like schtick at the Missouri State Fair, then nothing I say will illuminate.
I said nothing about SNL, you know the comedians I'm talking about. Perhaps you see race because you want to. You haven't given me any absolutes, that's what I'm asking for. It's comedy, so what's different? Maybe it's the progressives that aren't ready for a black president.

Revisit fourth paragraph of post 51. Quote came from man who witnessed what top GOP officeholder in Missouri was so quick to condemn.
I'm curious as to why there is video of the event and the clown, but I haven't seen video of the other clown playing with the Obama mask’s lips? Is one available? That is about the only thing I can see being racist in this. As to the "running him over with the bull", worse was said about Bush often. Heck, worse has been said about Obama, but it doesn't equate to, as you put it, a lynching.

I'm curious as to why there is video of the event and the clown, but I haven't seen video of the other clown playing with the Obama mask’s lips? Is one available? That is about the only thing I can see being racist in this. As to the "running him over with the bull", worse was said about Bush often. Heck, worse has been said about Obama, but it doesn't equate to, as you put it, a lynching.

I say we make rodeo clown sensitivity training part of Obamacare. You with me?