Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Obama the rodeo clown

Featured Replies

So what was wrong with what the Chicks said?

 

They just made a bad business decision. Know your customers.

  • Replies 72
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Some in the media spent more time on this than Benhazi or IRS scandal.

Complete nonsense. Name names.

So what was wrong with what the Chicks said?
I asked first.
I don't see it as any different from the likes of the Bill Maher's of the world. Are you telling me that you have a problem with the things he's said of those on the right?

The violence aspect is what separates the two clowns.

 

Russell Simmons video released yesterday was a lot more offensive to black culture.

 

 

Not all of us. I thought it was funny and in the same vein as a Dave Chappelle skit.

MSNBC
Ahh, MSNBC...where Redskins is referred to as the "R-word".....
MSNBC

How would you know unless you watch four hours of MSNBC every night? And we both know you don't do that.

The violence aspect is what separates the two clowns.
Yeah, I agree, Maher gets pretty violent in his routine when he starts hammering on the Righties.
Not all of us. I thought it was funny and in the same vein as a Dave Chappelle skit.

 

Chappelle show would of got away with it. I understood the idea . Don't think it was done well. But then again I'm a white dude and when I see a bunch of black leaders up in arms angry. This just wasn't a battle worth fighting. But any joke about raping a woman is hard to pull off.

How would you know unless you watch four hours of MSNBC every night? And we both know you don't do that.

 

I watch my fair share of all 3 cable networks. I can't know what your're gonna post next unless I watch MSNBC.:clap:

Chappelle show would of got away with it. I understood the idea . Don't think it was done well. But then again I'm a white dude and when I see a bunch of black leaders up in arms angry. This just wasn't a battle worth fighting. But any joke about raping a woman is hard to pull off.

 

Very true. I didn't get to see the whole thing since it was taken down but the excerpts I saw made me chuckle. I never saw the rape part.

I asked first.

 

I didn't have an issue with what was said. Just pointed out that the issue was what was said.

Yeah, I agree, Maher gets pretty violent in his routine when he starts hammering on the Righties.

The Missouri clown act -- which got lots of laughs -- is too similar to the L word ... lynching. Isn't it fun to see the black man run? "Run, Obama, run!" Uh, no, it's not.

 

The First Amendment protects this type of speech. But it does not protect against the economic consequences of racist humor.

I watch my fair share of all 3 cable networks. I can't know what your're gonna post next unless I watch MSNBC.:clap:

I haven't watched MSNBC in months. Next time use the word "seemingly" when comparing the Obama clown coverage to Benghazi.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.