Ashley Judd needs support dog during interview

All Tell

First, although I'm sure that I will be blasted for it despite this disclaimer, I AM NOT MAKING LIGHT OF ANYONE THAT DEALS WITH MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES.

Liberal Activist, Tennessee resident (at least during the DNC), Hollywood elitist and potential Senatorial candidate from KY insisted her pets including a service dog named Shug be on set during a softball interview on ABC. All of this to help her combat issues she has with depression, for which she had been in rehab.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that if she does run she's going to face harsher scrutiny then she did from ABC. Can she handle it? If the people of KY are indeed STUPID enough to elect her (they did vote for Richie Farmer based strictly on his UK status after all) can she handle the rigors of being a Senator? The link below includes a video inset of the interview.

LINK

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I like her better after reading the article than I did before. She shows a more vulnerable and human side to her. However, I would also add it is quite a luxury that most of us don't have in dealing with our "demons" to quit our job for six years, do volunteer work, attend a pricey rehab facility and go to Harvard or any other university. She'll make a perfect politician.

It is scary to think someone would vote for her. Zero credentials and a mental disorder that may get worse with time.

No way Ashley Judd can be elected with only the people voting for her........but when you add in all the people that want to vote against McConnell thinking he represents the ultimate partisan political icon, she will have a chance.

What's the point of this thread?

Dogs needed for her depression?

How hot she is/isn't?

Her potential run?

Hollywood elitist?

I'm not sure which part I'm supposed to respond to.

What I took from this thread was that a woman who wants to possibly be in the U.S. Senate can't talk in public without her service dog. I wish her well but if the mental illness is this bad I don't think she is fit for office.

What I took from this thread was that a woman who wants to possibly be in the U.S. Senate can't talk in public without her service dog. I wish her well but if the mental illness is this bad I don't think she is fit for office.

If that's the subject I would agree.

For the record, I've never considered her to be serious about a run.