Beat the Fantasy Phenom: Week 15

Fantasy Phenom

Totally forgot about posting my roster. Since the 1pm games have already started, I'll go with players who play later today.

QB - Roethlisbeger

RB - Gore

RB - Leshoure

WR - Wallace

WR - Rice

Flex - Fitzgerald

TE - Witten

K - Bironas

D - Cowboys

That's not how the rules work. Don't all rosters have to be submitted by 1pm on Sunday?

Face it.

That's not how the rules work. Don't all rosters have to be submitted by 1pm on Sunday?

Face it.

Invalid for sure.

C'mon girls, really?

Using the BGP Leagure as a reference, are you not able to swap/change players for the 4/8:30/Monday night games after 1pm on Sunday? If that's the case, then why wouldn't the rosters need to be set on Thursday for the start of the week?

But ok, fine. I see your whiny side of things. So I'll defer to the BGP League Commissioner and live by his ruling.

Mr. Commissioner I submitted my roster after 1pm on Sunday. I utilized players playing in the 4pm and Monday games. Valid or invalid submission?

I'm not the commissioner, but considering the only two complaining are guys who don't even participate, I'd say you're good haha!

I think I would have been better off just quitting like HT did.

I forgot one week and I figured it would be too hard to get back in it so I said screw it haha.

Weekly Scores

Da Champ - 111

MJ - 87

Phenom - 81

PP92 - 80

PutMeInCoach - 73

Godot - 72

Overall Scores

Da Champ - 774

PutMeInCoach - 753

PP92 - 680

MJ - 663

Godot - 659

Phenom - 656

UKMF - 402

BigBlackJack - 360

NamecipS - 328

HT - 53

GT - 0

So you are really behind someone who missed a week? Really? Perhaps you should change your name to the Fantasy Phunny...