Could Campbell County Boys Soccer Team go winless this season?

kings102876

It looks as though the Campbell County Boys Soccer team could go win-less this season. After loosing to Calvary 4-2 last night their remaining schedule is as follows.

Ryle

Simon Kenton

Villa Madonna

NCC

I understand they have a new coach and not many seniors but there is no excuse for loosing every single game. They are not only getting beat but they are loosing by very large margins. There is enough talent there to at least win a few games. I don't think Coach Hitch will be making an appearance on the sidelines next season. Once again CCHS will be looking for another coach/teacher who they think can coach a "little bit". This is why some of their sports programs FAIL. They do not go out and look for the best, they just look to get by.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brossart clinches District Number 1 Seed with a win now over Calvary Christian. They are now 14-1 and assuming they win they will open 37th District play against Campbell County the 4th Seed. Scott will play Calvary. Brossart girls ave Sed will play Calvary while Campbell will play Scott. All games at Scott.

It looks as though the Campbell County Boys Soccer team could go win-less this season. After loosing to Calvary 4-2 last night their remaining schedule is as follows.

Ryle

Simon Kenton

Villa Madonna

NCC

I understand they have a new coach and not many seniors but there is no excuse for loosing every single game. They are not only getting beat but they are loosing by very large margins. There is enough talent there to at least win a few games. I don't think Coach Hitch will be making an appearance on the sidelines next season. Once again CCHS will be looking for another coach/teacher who they think can coach a "little bit". This is why some of their sports programs FAIL. They do not go out and look for the best, they just look to get by.

I think this is the most ignorant post on here. If you know anything about this year's team or who came out for tryouts, you would know Coach Hitch lost the goalie who would have started to football. He is playing goalies with very little time at goalie. I feel sorry for someone like you who needs to come on here and bash a coach and team and say he should not be hired next year based on 1 year.

I think this is the most ignorant post on here. If you know anything about this year's team or who came out for tryouts, you would know Coach Hitch lost the goalie who would have started to football. He is playing goalies with very little time at goalie. I feel sorry for someone like you who needs to come on here and bash a coach and team and say he should not be hired next year based on 1 year.

So you come on here to call me ignorant. I guarantee you I know just as much about this years team as you do. I know they lost their starting goalie in Hess, to the football team, and they also lost Wesley Collins since he moved. Not very much talent in the senior class either. You cannot tell me that a good coach takes 75% of the season to figure out that "Fro" should be playing goalie like he did against Brossart. They were trying to start a Soph goalie for over half the season that in my opinion wasn't very good. They looked like a totally different team against BBHS with Fro in goal. I think Hitch shouldn't be asked back because it doesn't look like the boys were "playing" for him. It is also obvious that he does not fully grasp the coaching concept either. You my friend should never come on here and refer to someone as ignorant when that person knows just as many facts about the subject as you. I am entitled to my own opinion and if you have to refer to me as ignorant for that opinion then that is your choice. I have no problem voicing my complaints of Coach Hitch to you or any other parents that are attending the games, I am there in the stands with you. No, I am not a disgruntled parent of a player. I don't have or have ever had a player on the team but I am alumni and like to support the soccer program I used to play for.

So you come on here to call me ignorant. I guarantee you I know just as much about this years team as you do. I know they lost their starting goalie in Hess, to the football team, and they also lost Wesley Collins since he moved. Not very much talent in the senior class either. You cannot tell me that a good coach takes 75% of the season to figure out that "Fro" should be playing goalie like he did against Brossart. They were trying to start a Soph goalie for over half the season that in my opinion wasn't very good. They looked like a totally different team against BBHS with Fro in goal. I think Hitch shouldn't be asked back because it doesn't look like the boys were "playing" for him. It is also obvious that he does not fully grasp the coaching concept either. You my friend should never come on here and refer to someone as ignorant when that person knows just as many facts about the subject as you. I am entitled to my own opinion and if you have to refer to me as ignorant for that opinion then that is your choice. I have no problem voicing my complaints of Coach Hitch to you or any other parents that are attending the games, I am there in the stands with you. No, I am not a disgruntled parent of a player. I don't have or have ever had a player on the team but I am alumni and like to support the soccer program I used to play for.

I find it completely sad someone has to come on a public forum and say what you said. If you attend so many games and want the program to succeed why not volunteer your time to help the program instead of coming on here and bashing it. That is the problem I have with you and your post sir.

I find it completely sad someone has to come on a public forum and say what you said. If you attend so many games and want the program to succeed why not volunteer your time to help the program instead of coming on here and bashing it. That is the problem I have with you and your post sir.

Volunteer my time you ask?...Well I was offered the freshman coaching position there 3 years ago and like many others in the coaching world I have a day job. I would have loved to accepted the position but could not because they would not allow me to change the practice time. I am sorry but I could not make it to the school at 3:00 or 3:30 when I have to work until 4:30. I don't know where you get the idea that I am bashing the program. I just said that I don't think Coach Hitch will be back next year. I didn't say that the players were horrible and had no talent. I just believe that they need to care a little more about who they hire and look outside the program and hire someone with more experience. I know the State does not require you to have a National Coaching License but no high school should be hiring a head soccer coach without one. You have to have one to coach on the Club level so the same should go for the high school level. I find it sad that I have to sit and listen to you bash me about my opinion. Why do you take it so personal anyway? Did you have a part in hiring Coach Hitch? At this point I am more than willing to discuss this with you at the game against Simon Kenton tonight. I will explain to you why I believe it is more coaching than the players if you would like.

I do not know Coach Hitch, so I can not comment whether he is a good coach or not; however, soccer is a players game and in the recent past Campbell has had some very good high school players: Lovelace, Kennedy, Tanner, Wolfzorn, Alley, and Malicoat and therefore they had much success.

No matter who is on the sideline Campbell County would be struggling right now.

Does Wesley Collins still play for CC?

I do not know Coach Hitch, so I can not comment whether he is a good coach or not; however, soccer is a players game and in the recent past Campbell has had some very good high school players: Lovelace, Kennedy, Tanner, Wolfzorn, Alley, and Malicoat and therefore they had much success.

No, the Collins family moved to Chicago this year.

Well said! No Wesley Collins actually moved to Chicago with his family.

Volunteer my time you ask?...Well I was offered the freshman coaching position there 3 years ago and like many others in the coaching world I have a day job. I would have loved to accepted the position but could not because they would not allow me to change the practice time. I am sorry but I could not make it to the school at 3:00 or 3:30 when I have to work until 4:30. I don't know where you get the idea that I am bashing the program. I just said that I don't think Coach Hitch will be back next year. I didn't say that the players were horrible and had no talent. I just believe that they need to care a little more about who they hire and look outside the program and hire someone with more experience. I know the State does not require you to have a National Coaching License but no high school should be hiring a head soccer coach without one. You have to have one to coach on the Club level so the same should go for the high school level. I find it sad that I have to sit and listen to you bash me about my opinion. Why do you take it so personal anyway? Did you have a part in hiring Coach Hitch? At this point I am more than willing to discuss this with you at the game against Simon Kenton tonight. I will explain to you why I believe it is more coaching than the players if you would like.

Why would I have any part in hiring Coach Hitch? I am just a supporter of all programs at CCHS. I also did not take it personally, I just do not like when people come on here and bash a 1st year coach and think they know everything that is going on. You do know they practice late because there are other coaches who have day jobs? Do you go to all of their practices? Do you see what he teaches at their practices? Do you know if the kids that he is playing do everything that him and his coaches? That is my point on all of this. People only see what he does in a game and not what he teaches at a practice.

Oh and do explain why you think it is more coaching than the players. We are all waiting. :ohbrother: