Los Angeles Lakers vs Oklahoma City Thunder 2nd Round

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think barring a huge comeback, it's time for the Lakers to blow it up and get what they can for everybody except Bynum and Kobe. They can atleast get something good for Pau. I even mean Mike Brown, he hurts more than he helps.

I think barring a huge comeback, it's time for the Lakers to blow it up and get what they can for everybody except Bynum and Kobe. They can atleast get something good for Pau. I even mean Mike Brown, he hurts more than he helps.

Agreed

Just saw the Pau turnover. Holy crap, Pau. Wow.

Just terrible.

Will big time free agents want to come to the Lakers though? You have an aging Pau and Kobe and then you have Bynum who they will build around more than likely. Kobe isn't gettin younger, I just don't see the attraction, it's almost like the Celtics trying to draw in a big time FA with the 3 they have now. Won't happen!

Wow, thats two the Lakers have choked away in the last couple of minutes. The Thunder are a good team, but looks like the Lakers run is coming to an end. Kobe looked good last night but the old Lakers would have closed that game out no problem. Up 11 or 12 for the biggest part of the second half playing at home, the Lakers of a few years ago would have shut the door and brought the series to 2-2, now its 3-1 and not looking good.

Will big time free agents want to come to the Lakers though? You have an aging Pau and Kobe and then you have Bynum who they will build around more than likely. Kobe isn't gettin younger, I just don't see the attraction, it's almost like the Celtics trying to draw in a big time FA with the 3 they have now. Won't happen!
Trade Pau and whoever else you can get something for and release who you can and go after big Free Agents.

Trade Pau and whoever else you can get something for and release who you can and go after big Free Agents.

Unfortunately not too many big free agents to be had this offseason. D Will and Howard were supposed to headline, but D Will services appear to be a two team race and Dwight opted in for next season and won't be available unless traded for. After that its Goran Dragic and a host of role players basically, few team changers out there this offseason to say the least.