Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2012 NFL Draft *Updates*

Featured Replies

Countdown Is on..

 

We know Who is going 1 and 2.

 

The fun begins with the Vikings.

 

 

I pray my Cleveland Browns do something in this draft. I'm tires of them sucking.

 

I would like for them to get Richardson, and a WR in the late 1st round.

  • Replies 195
  • Views 22k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the Brown need a QB in the early rounds, maybe not enough value to take anyone at 4. Do Browns fans agree, or do you like McCoy?

Vikings trading pick #3 to the Browns. Trent Richardson in the AFC North?

  • Author
I think the Brown need a QB in the early rounds, maybe not enough value to take anyone at 4. Do Browns fans agree, or do you like McCoy?

 

I like McCoy but I'm not completely sold on him. The Browns are a mess offensively and it's not his fault. I would like to see them draft Weeden in the 2nd round but if not I hope they go defense.

Reported that the Browns did indeed trade to #3 for Trent Richardson.

  • Author
Reported that the Browns did indeed trade to #3 for Trent Richardson.

 

Definitely traded too much for that pick.. A 1,4,5,7 for just one spot up.

Definitely traded too much for that pick.. A 1,4,5,7 for just one spot up.

 

Not a huge deal, they had 13 picks. Guess Minnesota was gonna screw over tampa or the browns and the browns gave in first. Good move Vikings.

Definitely traded too much for that pick.. A 1,4,5,7 for just one spot up.

 

I agree. They gave up too much. But they also had 13 picks or something like that didn't they? So not a big deal.

John Clayton

 

Browns GM Tom Heckert feels good about the trade because he knew 13 draft choices wouldn't make the team. Plus he didn't give up No. 2 or 3
Definitely traded too much for that pick.. A 1,4,5,7 for just one spot up.

 

 

I agree!!! Especially just to draft a rb.

Adam Schefter

 

One trade has enabled Jacksonville to now try to trade up for OSU WR Justin Blackmon. Jags pushing for deal.

RG3 is styling. Hard not to root for the guy.

Just heard NE is talking to Seattle about their #12 pick? Guessing they've got their eye on a defensive player?

Anyone else love the Michael Jordan commercial they've been playing?

Darren Rovell

 

As @Espngreeny said this morning, Mel Kiper Jr does the entire draft without a piece of paper in front of him. All in his head.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.