April 26, 201214 yr Bengals WR Andrew Hawkins replied on twitter to a question about who the Bengals should take by saying "WR Michael Floyd"...
April 27, 201214 yr I love that NFL Network won't be showing the phone calls in the green room outside of Luck and RG3. Colts officially select Andrew Luck.
April 27, 201214 yr I absolutely hate how the networks show the pick before the announcement, so far they and teams are not allowed to do so. Well so far 0-2, Luck and RG3 have already been told.
April 27, 201214 yr I absolutely hate how the networks show the pick before the announcement, so far they and teams are not allowed to do so. Well so far 0-2, Luck and RG3 have already been told.NFL Network isn't showing anybody on the phone or giving away any picks.... The Browns put in their pick seconds after the Redskins pick.
April 27, 201214 yr Who do browns take, well obviously Trent Richardson, networks and media already said so, that is why they traded up with Minn.
April 27, 201214 yr Nike has a hot press in the backroom and every player that holds up a jersey will have their name on it.
April 27, 201214 yr ESPN reporting Richardson is the Browns pick, this sucks that it takes the fun out of it, I might as well wait 20 min to look it up and slowly scroll to be suprised
April 27, 201214 yr Browns select Trent Richardson 3rd overall... Now the fun begins at pick 4 as the Vikings have already made the pick.
April 27, 201214 yr I think they go with Kalil but they have a few different options. Mo Clairborne...Blackmon..
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.