Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2012 NFL Draft *Updates*

Featured Replies

Hangman?? Care to enlighten us? :lol:

 

As soon as I figure out who in the hell he is...

 

I really don't know what to say. Carroll and Schneider have shown me they know what they're doing the last couple of years, so I will trust them.. But it's a head scratcher that made me say some words mom wouldn't be proud of.

  • Replies 195
  • Views 22k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gotta have someone who wants to move up. Who would that be.

 

NE?

As soon as I figure out who in the hell he is...

 

I really don't know what to say. Carroll and Schneider have shown me they know what they're doing the last couple of years, so I will trust them.. But it's a head scratcher that made me say some words mom wouldn't be proud of.

 

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

 

As soon as I figure out who in the hell he is...

 

I really don't know what to say. Carroll and Schneider have shown me they know what they're doing the last couple of years, so I will trust them.. But it's a head scratcher that made me say some words mom wouldn't be proud of.

 

The biggest issue I would have with the pick is they probably could have gotten him in round 2 considering how many DE's were still available.

 

Edit...apparently not. NFLN said SF was probably goin to take him.

Schefter thinks it's gotta be Dre. But no word yet.

Bengals select Dre Kirkpatrick at #17.

Alright..I'm ok with that. Not happy not sad.

Will Decastro be the 21st pick?

21 could get interesting if they go O-Line. DeCastro or Reiff will still be there. Couldn't have asked for a better spot to be in. I loved the Kirkpatrick pick.

9 of the 18 picks have been from the SEC.

I think I'd have liked to see Ingram, and hope Dre falls or lord forbid--trade up a spot to get him?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.