Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2012 NFL Draft *Updates*

Featured Replies

Joe Reedy ‏ @joereedy

 

#bengals are taking Wisconsin OG Kevin Zeitler with the 27th pick. O-line coach Paul Alexander has liked Zeitler since before the combine

 

 

Huh?

  • Replies 195
  • Views 22k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mercilus (sp?) I think. Is that who you mean?

 

Yeah.:thumb:

Bengals select Kevin Zeitler.

Joe Reedy ‏ @joereedy

 

#bengals are taking Wisconsin OG Kevin Zeitler with the 27th pick. O-line coach Paul Alexander has liked Zeitler since before the combine

 

 

 

So the O Line coach has some pull after all.

Great pick.

I don't know much about that guy. Seems like people have a mixed opinion on him.

I don't know much about that guy. Seems like people have a mixed opinion on him.

 

Curious why they liked him more than Glenn.

Another pick that I'm not sad or happy about. In the middle.

Curious why they liked him more than Glenn.

 

O-Line coach apparently.

Curious why they liked him more than Glenn.

 

Paul Alexander is as good as it gets coaching the OL. He seems to love the guy. Not much to argue about from there...

Hasn't give up a sack in his last 2 years I believe.

His highlights are impressive. He moves the pile and seems to do a good job pulling. Add in anothe extra pick and I'm pretty happy.

Claiborne was stunned to be drafted by the Cowboys. He said they never talked to him or his agent once and never met him at the Combine.

 

Entire family are Cowboys fans.

I would like to thank the Bengals for trading out of 21, and letting DeCastro slip to us at 24...

It's unusual to please Bengal and Steeler fans with the same move. Good job Marvin!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.