April 27, 201214 yr Claiborne was stunned to be drafted by the Cowboys. He said they never talked to him or his agent once and never met him at the Combine. Entire family are Cowboys fans. As a cowboys fan I'm surprised myself, pleasantly surprised....
April 27, 201214 yr Vikings trading pick #3 to the Browns. Trent Richardson in the AFC North? Feel bad for him from a defensive standpoint. He goes from the hands down best defensive conference in college to the hands down best defensive conference in the NFL.
April 27, 201214 yr I would like to thank the Bengals for trading out of 21, and letting DeCastro slip to us at 24... And the Bengals thank you for taking the 2nd best guard in the draft instead of the one they wanted.
April 27, 201214 yr You think he's on AJ Green, Julio Jones's level? Yes, but not with Blaine Gabbert throwing him the ball.
April 27, 201214 yr Claiborne was stunned to be drafted by the Cowboys. He said they never talked to him or his agent once and never met him at the Combine. Entire family are Cowboys fans. I thought that was pretty cool for him when I heard him talking about it and his family.
April 27, 201214 yr Can anyone tell me about Coples? I know that he is an elite athlete, but seriously lacks effort. People on Jets forums say he could project anywhere between Peppers and Gholston caliber. In other words, he is a complete wild card. Don't know if I should be happy or not.
April 27, 201214 yr Can anyone tell me about Coples? I know that he is an elite athlete, but seriously lacks effort. People on Jets forums say he could project anywhere between Peppers and Gholston caliber. In other words, he is a complete wild card. Don't know if I should be happy or not. That's pretty much right on. Don't hear many good things about him from a lot of the draft guys.
April 27, 201214 yr Let me correct you, DeCastro is rated the 2 ranked offensive lineman and the best guard in the draft! Lol First time in years that ALL Steeler's fans are happy with the pick.
April 27, 201214 yr The rich gets richer... The baltimore defense just added Courtney Upshaw. Was hoping the Who-Deys would trade up to get him?
April 27, 201214 yr Was hoping the Who-Deys would trade up to get him?Was hoping anyone but someone in the division would get him. Bengals might be able to sit put at 53 and get a good WR or Lamar Miller.
April 28, 201214 yr Bengals pick coming up in 4 picks. So many options out there with Vinny Curry, Rueben Randall, and Jerell Worthy are all available.
April 28, 201214 yr Jets got my second favorite player in the draft, just behind RG3. Welcome to NY Stephen Hill!!!!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.