Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2012 NFL Draft *Updates*

Featured Replies

  • Replies 195
  • Views 22k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good pick there. I hope Peter Konz drops to the Giants.

Bengals on the clock.

I hope Alameda Ta'amu, NT, Washington falls to the Steelers at 56.

 

Or an inside LB

Bengals select DT Devon Still.

I can live with taking the Big 10 defensive player of the year at #53.

Good pick for the Steelers, even though is not who I wanted...

Now the top of my want list are Chapman and taamu, nose tackles. Not sure if either will be there in round 3.

Bengals select DT Devon Still.[/quote

 

Great pick!

And the Bengals thank you for taking the 2nd best guard in the draft instead of the one they wanted. :D

Not sure I heard that from any analyst.

Not sure I heard that from any analyst.

 

And I'm not sure you will... :lol:

Sanu looks like a nice Wr. Guy can do it all.

As a fan that is usually pretty cynical with the Bengals, I have to say I am loving what they are doing with this draft so far.

Now the top of my want list are Chapman and taamu, nose tackles. Not sure if either will be there in round 3.

 

Both were available and both were passed on...

Let me correct you, DeCastro is rated the 2 ranked offensive lineman and the best guard in the draft! Lol

 

First time in years that ALL Steeler's fans are happy with the pick.

 

I realize that, but the Bengals got who they had rated higher and who they wanted so they are thankful you took Decastro instead of Zeitler. We will find out in the coming years who truly is the better of the two. Another fun matchup to add to the Steelers / Bengals games for years to come.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.