April 28, 201214 yr I am glad DeCastro went to the Steelers he should do good playing next to Pouncy. One used to play at Florida and the other used to play out at Stanford maybe they will keep each other warm during those AFC North battles when its 15 degrees or less.
April 28, 201214 yr I'm happy with the Giants draft so far. A good RB, a WR late in the 2nd who was projected as a possible 1st rounder and a speedy corner who picked off 9 passes as a soph and averaged 12 yards per punt return. I think his positive drug test caused him to drop. Just hope he can stay away from the weed. I probably would have found something to dislike a few years ago, but I trust Jerry Reese and the rest of the Giants staff right now.
April 28, 201214 yr Any thoughts as to why Lamar Miller is still out there other than some durability issues? Any chance the Bungals are interested in the 4th round should he fall that far?
April 28, 201214 yr Any thoughts as to why Lamar Miller is still out there other than some durability issues? Any chance the Bungals are interested in the 4th round should he fall that far? I would like to see that happen. Good value if Miller falls that far.
April 28, 201214 yr Now the top of my want list are Chapman and taamu, nose tackles. Not sure if either will be there in round 3. Steelers trade up inthe 4th to get Ta'ama', NT from Washington! Best Steelers draft ( on paper) that I have watched in person!
April 28, 201214 yr ESPN crew was saying after their last pick that the Bengals have arguably the best draft going so far. Hope they're right.
April 28, 201214 yr DJ Khaled said it and the Steelers believe it. "All we do is win, win, win, win, win."
April 28, 201214 yr I would like to see that happen. Good value if Miller falls that far. Miami moved up to the top of the 4th to grab him. Imo this was a steal.
April 28, 201214 yr Do the Bungals draft a running back with one of these 3 fifth round picks, possibly another Washington back?
April 29, 201214 yr The Bengals draft is getting high marks from the experts. This is three excellent drafts in a row for the Bengals. I am not sure what is happening at PBS but there clearly seems to be a better approach on the drafting side. And it only took 20 years for Mikey to figure it out.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.