Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2012 NFL Draft *Updates*

Featured Replies

I want Kendall Wright.
There he goes..
  • Replies 195
  • Views 22k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

 

Giants Fans?

 

How the heck should I know? There's fans from all teams at the draft.

I think NE goes Chandler Jones.

 

I also don't think Decastro makes it past Pittsburgh.

Weeden to Cleveland. Cya McCoy. You had a short career.

  • Author

I like the Browns getting Weeden. Hopefully we can generate some offers she now.

DeCastro going to Steelers. I hope the Bengals take Hightower. #BamaU

Now the Pats taking Hightower....all of my players are dropping like flies.

Bengals are going to get Upshaw like Marvin wants.

Now I guess I want Glenn.

 

They better be getting him.

Marvin loves Upshaw but Glenn fills a need.

Bengals are going to get Upshaw like Marvin wants.

 

It has to be Glenn.

Who was that they just showed?

 

Mercilus (sp?) I think. Is that who you mean?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.