Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2012 NFL Draft *Updates*

Featured Replies

Cowboys have said they wanted Barron but do they take Barron with Clairborne on the board at 6?

  • Replies 195
  • Views 22k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes! As a Jax fan, I love this move up for Blackmon.

 

You think he's on AJ Green, Julio Jones's level?

Cowboys have said they wanted Barron but do they take Barron with Clairborne on the board at 6?

 

No way. Claiborne>>>>>

You think he's on AJ Green, Julio Jones's level?

Tbh, I sure as hell hope so :lol:.

Cowboys take Clairborne.

Awesome athlete in Claiborne, good pick and only cost them a 2nd round pick, even better

Tampa selects Mark Barron at #7.

Dolphins take Tannehill #8. Guess we will see if this reach turns out.

I'll go ahead and call bust. Looks like a poor man's Flacco.

I'll go ahead and call bust. Looks like a poor man's Flacco.

 

I'm with you. I didn't see anything impressive with him.

Kuechly and Beason is going to be a deadly Linebacking core.

Sounds like Gilmore is going #10 to the Bills.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.