Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2012 NFL Draft *Updates*

Featured Replies

9 of the 18 picks have been from the SEC.

 

Does this end the discussion of who has the best football in college?

  • Replies 195
  • Views 22k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does this end the discussion of who has the best football in college?

 

I don't think that's been a discussion for quite sometime now.

My goodness I just watched some of Ingram's pro day and he is one fine athlete.

Adam Schefter says the Bengals will trade #21.

I wish these idiots would stop yelling "what" every time the commish comes up.

Bengals trade #21 to New England for the 27th pick and and a 3rd rounder.

Trade with NE...Hope it dont hurt them.

Adam Schefter says the Bengals will trade #21.

 

Wouldn't surprise me and I am good with that. If they keep it, I see Courtney Upshaw.

I wish these idiots would stop yelling "what" every time the commish comes up.

 

 

 

Giants Fans?

Giants Fans?

 

WWE fans. Was big a few years ago for Stone Cold Steve Austin...

Bengals trade #21 to New England for the 27th pick and and a 3rd rounder.

 

Sounds like they're looking OL and should have Decastro or Reiff available?

Bengals trade #21 to New England for the 27th pick and and a 3rd rounder.

 

I like that move.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.