Arkansas Hires John L Smith

LRCW

So would you say the school has no fault in it? After all it is the school who official offeres the job to the coaches. Takes two to tango.

What school doesn't go after a coach that already has a job? I would like to think Arkansas asked the Weber State AD permission to speak to Coach Smith, but you never know.

What school doesn't go after a coach that already has a job? I would like to think Arkansas asked the Weber State AD permission to speak to Coach Smith, but you never know.

Agreed, this is why I hate when people just bash the coaches for leaving a program or talking to other programs while coaching at their school. The schools do the same thing, but no one seems to think bad of them. It is just part of the coaching business.

So would you say the school has no fault in it? After all it is the school who official offeres the job to the coaches. Takes two to tango.

I agree it takes two to tango. I am big fan of John L. I think he will do fine there. I also understand why he did it. It is a year long job interview for him. If he does a good enough job and doesnt stay there maybe someone else will give him a shot.

Just hate it for Weber St.