Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13

Considered going and getting it last night. Am rethinking that decision now. Might just go get '12.

I might do the exact same thing. Any idea how much 12 is going for?

I used to play Tiger all the time, but I couldn't tell you the last one I owned. I'm getting tired of playing The Show, so it might be time to pick up a new one. I almost pulled the trigger on 13 a few weeks ago, but after reading this thread, I might for the cheaper and older option.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might do the exact same thing. Any idea how much 12 is going for?

I used to play Tiger all the time, but I couldn't tell you the last one I owned. I'm getting tired of playing The Show, so it might be time to pick up a new one. I almost pulled the trigger on 13 a few weeks ago, but after reading this thread, I might for the cheaper and older option.

Have your roommate get it on Xbox and I can show you where I learned all of my current real life golf knowledge. Well not all of it but about 90%

As for the price they've already dropped Tiger 13 by $10.00 if that tells you any thing about the reviews it's getting. The Master 12 is still going for $39.99 new and like $35.00 used. Tiger 12 was a good bit better from every thing I've read.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm sure its an easy answer, but I haven't played or looked around enough to know. But how do you turn off the Caddie in Tiger Woods '12. Sure its nice to know exactly where to hit the ball, but I feel like that takes away the whole challenge of the game.

No that's last year's Tiger. Better IMO, but if you want the latest it's 2013 with him and Rory on the cover.

Edit: I didn't read that that's what you were looking for. But yes, that's it. I like it ten times better than '13. Graphics are about the same. Good choice.

No that's last year's Tiger. Better IMO, but if you want the latest it's 2013 with him and Rory on the cover.

Edit: I didn't read that that's what you were looking for. But yes, that's it. I like it ten times better than '13. Graphics are about the same. Good choice.

Sweet looks like I can get it for under $15 on Ebay

So I need to get Tiger Woods 12:The Masters?

Cool. This thread got me itching to play a golf game. Tiger12 it is.

I will whoooooooooop you.