Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else picking it up? Just got it today, got the Masters edition, which includes 20 additional courses. The swing system is completely different than in years past. Gotta give it some more time to see if its going to be for better or worse.

I didn't think the change to the swing system looked very appealing. Was not planning on getting it for the reason.

I didn't think the change to the swing system looked very appealing. Was not planning on getting it for the reason.

The change was the main reason I bought it. It looks like a challenge. It will be nice to take a while to learn it instead of going 10 under par every round and it being a cake walk.

Pro.

Side note, I have never seen a Tiger Woods game get such awful reviews before.

I've read horrible reviews on this game. Mostly regarding the new swing control. Says either u are extremely satisfied or terribly upset.

Think I'll pass.

Hate it.

Exactly what I was afraid of. I'm still good with Tiger 12 and usually play it on the hardest settings. Things get really interesting after a few drinks....

I don't dislike it. It's rough starting to learn it. Putting with it is insanely hard though. I full expect them to patch it and have an option to be able to use old school swing technique.

I figured they'd already have had that option when it was released. What a bunch of idiots.

• 2 weeks later...

You guys are talking of a changed swing system...so would this be a good time to jump back in to the TW games? Haven't played one of these since probably 03' or 04'. Always think about it but never pull the trigger.

TBH, I actually love it now. Took a good learning curve but thats what makes it that much of a better game. The only thing I dont like about the game is the coin system. You have to use coins in which you earn about 500 a tournament to play courses and what not. Courses usually run about 5k coins I think for unlimited play.