Highland's Seniors

Run To State

Nathan Schiesler, Alex Petracco, Ben Wells, Jason Daniels, Joe Diedenhofer, Chase Cecil, Chad Hudepohl, Ben Guidugli, Jordan Bridgett, Brandon Fugate, Michael Pryse, Mike Schrode, Stephen Howell, Eric Beck, Eric Theiss, Michael Martin, Josh Abell, Dan Keuper and Ben Seibert. To each and every one of you I want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart. I love each and every one of you guys and I will miss watching you play. Thank you for four great dedicated years and for all that each of you sacrificed over those four years. I am forever grateful for what you have given to me, all the Highlands fans and the entire Fort Thomas community. I know many of you faced a lot of adversity and you handled it with dignity and pride that is second to none, you are the finest young men I’ve ever had the privilege of knowing. You guys are Highlands Football, you are leaders and you make me proud beyond compare.

My son is one of 19 seniors mentioned and to him I want say thank you for being such a great kid and such a fine young man. It’s been a blast watching you play football since you were in the third grade and you always played the game hard and with great passion. I thank God for the talent He has blessed you with. I love you with all my heart and I am so proud of all your accomplishments, both on and off the field. Your future looks bright and I know you are pointed in the right direction and will achieve much in life, you are one determined young man and I am so proud of the way you have handled yourself throughout your high school career. Thank you son for being you!

To the rest of the seniors mentioned, thank you for being such good friends to my son, it’s meant so much to both him and me and I hope you all continue to be great friends. As I said, I am very proud of each and every one of you and I wish you all the very best in your future. Good luck in all your endeavors and may God bless each one of you.

Thank You Seniors!

I take issue with one thing. In most cases these young men have a LOT more than 4 dedicated years! Congratulations on a job well done guys.
No need to take issue, I was talking about their high school career. I know there is more to the picture than that, but high school = 4 years.

Thank you LN and Sandman, just speaking from the heart.

Nathan Schiesler, Alex Petracco, Ben Wells, Jason Daniels, Joe Diedenhofer, Chase Cecil, Chad Hudepohl, Ben Guidugli, Jordan Bridgett, Brandon Fugate, Michael Pryse, Mike Schrode, Stephen Howell, Eric Beck, Eric Theiss, Michael Martin, Josh Abell, Dan Keuper and Ben Seibert. To each and every one of you I want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart. I love each and every one of you guys and I will miss watching you play. Thank you for four great dedicated years and for all that each of you sacrificed over those four years. I am forever grateful for what you have given to me, all the Highlands fans and the entire Fort Thomas community. I know many of you faced a lot of adversity and you handled it with dignity and pride that is second to none, you are the finest young men I’ve ever had the privilege of knowing. You guys are Highlands Football, you are leaders and you make me proud beyond compare.

My son is one of 19 seniors mentioned and to him I want say thank you for being such a great kid and such a fine young man. It’s been a blast watching you play football since you were in the third grade and you always played the game hard and with great passion. I thank God for the talent He has blessed you with. I love you with all my heart and I am so proud of all your accomplishments, both on and off the field. Your future looks bright and I know you are pointed in the right direction and will achieve much in life, you are one determined young man and I am so proud of the way you have handled yourself throughout your high school career. Thank you son for being you!

To the rest of the seniors mentioned, thank you for being such good friends to my son, it’s meant so much to both him and me and I hope you all continue to be great friends. As I said, I am very proud of each and every one of you and I wish you all the very best in your future. Good luck in all your endeavors and may God bless each one of you.

Thank You Seniors!

A GREAT heart felt post! I`m sure your son is proud to call you DAD!!Good luck to all of the Highlands Seniors! you have alot to be proud of. :thumb:

Pick me up on the way, heck I'm buying! .............................................................

Out of 2000 posts of yours you finally write one that causes me to sit up and take notice. :laugh: Keep your phone handy after the first of the year.

Out of 2000 posts of yours you finally write one that causes me to sit up and take notice. :laugh: Keep your phone handy after the first of the year.

Is that the only one? Well, I'll have to post more frequently, and maybe I'll make my posts even longer! I'll answer the phone although I think between the 3 of us, there are going to be a whole lot of wingless chickens running around.