Highland's Seniors

Run To State

To all of the Highlands Senior football players congratulations on an excellent high school career!!!!!!!!!!!!

The 19 of you came a long way this year and ended just a few weeks short of your goal.As a group I believe that you became close friends and most importantly respect each other.Our program has a wonderful TRADITION and I hope that you can do your part to keep that alive as alumni.

And to my most special senior,Chad ,aka 13K,HUDY and Kitna ,you worked your tail off and made us all very proud!!

GO BIRDS !!!!!

To all of the Highlands Senior football players congratulations on an excellent high school career!!!!!!!!!!!!

The 19 of you came a long way this year and ended just a few weeks short of your goal.As a group I believe that you became close friends and most importantly respect each other.Our program has a wonderful TRADITION and I hope that you can do your part to keep that alive as alumni.

And to my most special senior,Chad ,aka 13K,HUDY and Kitna ,you worked your tail off and made us all very proud!!

GO BIRDS !!!!!

And thank goodness he got his athletic ability from his Momma!!!

Is that the only one? Well, I'll have to post more frequently, and maybe I'll make my posts even longer! I'll answer the phone although I think between the 3 of us, there are going to be a whole lot of wingless chickens running around.
We aren't exactly what you'd call svelte, huh. :lol:

Chickens beware! :fire: