Hospitality Rooms

Can we bring these back or are they still out there and Augusta just never ends up where they have them? And while I'm at it, what were or are some of your favorites over the years? Here's some of mine.

Bath County Christmas Tournament

10th Region All A at Regent's Hall - catered by Barleycorn's

39th District/10th Region Tournament at Mason County

39th District Tournament at Bracken County

10th Region Girls Tournament at Campbell Middle

Bath County Christmas Tournament

10th Region All A at Regent's Hall - catered by Barleycorn's

39th District/10th Region Tournament at Mason County

39th District Tournament at Bracken County

10th Region Girls Tournament at Campbell Middle

I am happy to see this one listed among your favorites. It was at the 2011 10th Region "A" Girls/Boys Tournament at NKU.

It was the "perfect storm" of location, contributors, volunteers, and setting.

While Barleycorn's was the primary sponsor, we also had nights sponsored by City Bar-B-Que, Subway, Jimmy Johns, Snappy Tomato and Mellow Mushroom.

Back then there were a lot of folks unhappy that the tournament had come to "extreme Northern Kentucky" and we tried our very best to make a strong good impression and conduct a first-class event. i think we pulled that off. We broadcast every game played in that tournament, and had the VFW Color Guard present colors for both games.

We had full color programs, Commemorative T-Shirts, Drinks/Post-Game food for each team, and I think we even worked a deal with the college for free parking. Despite battling some weather issues, we had great crowds, exciting games, and each school went home with a nice parcel of share money.

The driving force behind the hospitality room was a group of motivated mothers, led by Karen Saunders, who decorated and staffed the room. Joe Heil at Barleycorns who kept us well supplied with wings, cheese sticks, and the finger food of the day.

I remember that as being a great event, excellent hospitality room and fantastic tournament.

10thA-T-ShirtLOGO-481x452.jpg

BB-11-A-Hospitality3-clc-545x347.jpg

BB-11-A-Hospitality4-Planter2-442x342.jpg

BB-11-A-Hospitality1.jpg

BB-11-A-BB-Dmg-ColorGuard.jpg