John Anthony

Who wins?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m going with the Buckeyes. I think they’re one of the top 3 in the country I’m looking forward to seeing them against a really good team. I may be wrong (I am a lot) lol but I think Ohio State will win by double digits.

By my calculations, you’ve been pretty spot on all year 3 time champ.

I’m going with the Buckeyes. I think they’re one of the top 3 in the country I’m looking forward to seeing them against a really good team. I may be wrong (I am a lot) lol but I think Ohio State will win by double digits.

The key will be the first quarter. If OSU gets to two scores in the first quarter, you are correct. If they come out slow it will be a 10-14 point game.

The biggest question in my mind is if you believe Wisconsin will be able to score against Ohio States defense. I’m not going to give a score prediction because you all probably know what to expect from me in regards to this game, but if you believe what the stats are telling you about this OSU defense then the game shouldn’t be close.

The biggest question in my mind is if you believe Wisconsin will be able to score against Ohio States defense. I’m not going to give a score prediction because you all probably know what to expect from me in regards to this game, but if you believe what the stats are telling you about this OSU defense then the game shouldn’t be close.

I agree completely.