Ravens 269 yards rushing

Bengals 33 yards rushing

Total yards

Ravens 497

Bengals 250

Time of possession

Ravens 39:42

Bengals 20:18

Off of those stats the Bengals were lucky to be that close. Going into the game the Bengals defense was ranked 31st vs the run after today they very well may drop to last place.

I love these kinds of parody videos! :rolleyes: The video does not include the results of today's game with the Ravens to make the Bengals 0-6.

Ben Grant and Simon McCord parody cover The Sound of Silence by Simon and Garfunkel after the Bengals start the season 0-5.

At the end of the day if we want change and to move on from the missed window from 2011 to 2015. The Bengals needed to have a straight horrible season like this to rebuild. They need to have top 3 pick in each round and start a new.

So while this year will suck. I am honestly not as upset as I would be because they need a year like this. I honestly think Zac Taylor will be a good one. They are playing hard for him, and I think he is someone who is going to learn from his own mistakes this year. 2021 is the year we can maybe hope for them to get going if and only if they get the qb spot right in this upcoming draft.

How could you spend any of your hard earned money on anything Bengal related at this point?

It’s hard, but just out of pure love for the team. Most of my earliest memories in life were going to Bengals games. Now that I’m in Florida it makes it a bit easier and most people down here take pity on me. I watch most of the games at a Bills bar down here that has one bartender from Cincinnati so they put the Bengals games on one TV for us.

I love these kinds of parody videos! :rolleyes: The video does not include the results of today's game with the Ravens to make the Bengals 0-6.

Ben Grant and Simon McCord parody cover The Sound of Silence by Simon and Garfunkel after the Bengals start the season 0-5.

CLASSIC, love it, and accurate!!