Mack, Miller, and Lofton Tournament at KBC

KBC in Lexington is hosting this high school tournament this weekend and around 40 boys teams are competing. Some teams of note playing in this are :

Male

Lexington Catholic

Fern Creek

Scott County

Great Crossing

Henry Clay

North Oldham

Woodford County

Dunbar

Pulaski County

Danville

Paintsville

Scott High

Marion County

Martin County (Trey James)

Louisville Male had a good weekend however ran into a really good Tates Creek team.

I don’t know much about Tates Creek but they have had a really good run so far without much of a challenge from anyone, other then a 9 point win over Scott County. This could be a team to watch next year to make a little noise.

I've been at KBC both Friday and Saturday, don't know who is missing what players but best KY teams I have seen have been Male, Henry Clay, and Lex Cath, probably in that order.

Pulaski, Bourbon Co., Tates Creek and Douglass playing well also.

Henry Clay adding Dillard (St. X) now has to be one of the 11th Region favorites.

Lex Cath showing they have more than Johnson, who rolled his ankle late Saturday and may not play today; if so they will struggle to beat Bourbon Co.

A Male-Henry Clay matchup would have been my prediction for the finals, would've been great - but I believe Male (and Scott in the consolation bracket) have decided to not return today for the remainder of the tournament.

I've been at KBC both Friday and Saturday, don't know who is missing what players but best KY teams I have seen have been Male, Henry Clay, and Lex Cath, probably in that order.

Pulaski, Bourbon Co., Tates Creek and Douglass playing well also.

Henry Clay adding Dillard (St. X) now has to be one of the 11th Region favorites.

Lex Cath showing they have more than Johnson, who rolled his ankle late Saturday and may not play today; if so they will struggle to beat Bourbon Co.

A Male-Henry Clay matchup would have been my prediction for the finals, would've been great - but I believe Male (and Scott in the consolation bracket) have decided to not return today for the remainder of the tournament.

Did not know that Sebian Dillard came to Clay. I thought that Clay was the best in the 11th going into next season already. Dillard is a very nice player saw him play at Douglass last year.

I was there on Friday and saw some of the games and from a physical perspective Male looks like they are on another level than anyone. They rolled out 3 kids over 6’5 including freshman Kaleb Glenn who looks 6’6-6’7 now.

One division for pool play, then top two teams in each pool went to Championship Bracket and everyone else to the Gold / Consolation bracket. Mason and Harlan Co. were in Gold, Bourbon Co. won Championship finals over Henry Clay.

One division for pool play, then top two teams in each pool went to Championship Bracket and everyone else to the Gold / Consolation bracket. Mason and Harlan Co. were in Gold, Bourbon Co. won Championship finals over Henry Clay.

10th Region maybe looking a little stronger this season?