Tool at the Yum Center 5/8

Would be a lot of fun to see them. Can't make it back home unfortunately.

I've been a fan for a long time. I'm fairly certain I heard "Sober" for the first time during an episode of Beavis and Butthead, probably at least a couple years after it was first released. Listened to the entirety of "Undertow" not long after and was instantly hooked.

Really wish I could of made it. Old man in me wouldn't let me go because of a 5am wake-up on Thursday.

Know they played two new ones. Heard the show was great. New album out August 30.

Really wish I could of made it. Old man in me wouldn't let me go because of a 5am wake-up on Thursday.

Know they played two new ones. Heard the show was great. New album out August 30.

Sleep is overrated.

What an amazing show! As expected, not a ton of showmanship (just not Maynard's style). But, these guys are truly outstanding. One of the greatest bands of my generation.

Here is the setlist.

Ænema

The Pot

Parabol

Parabola

Descending - New Song

Schism

Invincible - New Song

Jambi

Intolerance

Forty Six & 2

intermission

CCTrip (Danny’s Solo, Synth & Drums)

Vicarious

(Happy Birthday to Danny With Crowd)

Stinkfist

What an amazing show! As expected, not a ton of showmanship (just not Maynard's style). But, these guys are truly outstanding. One of the greatest bands of my generation.

Here is the setlist.

Ænema

The Pot

Parabol

Parabola

Descending - New Song

Schism

Invincible - New Song

Jambi

Intolerance

Forty Six & 2

intermission

Vicarious

Stinkfist

Nice set list but I'd be super bummed to go and not hear them play H. That one's my all time favorite Tool song.

Nice set list but I'd be super bummed to go and not hear them play H. That one's my all time favorite Tool song.

Agree on H. I also really wanted to hear Sober and Prison Sex but I know there is only so many to be played.

I had never heard of them until today. Listened to about 2 minutes of the song and it was dreary and depressing. I don't understand the attraction.

What song did you listen to?

Here is the setlist.

Ænema

The Pot

Parabol

Parabola

Descending - New Song

Schism

Invincible - New Song

Jambi

Intolerance

Forty Six & 2

intermission

Vicarious

Stinkfist

That is a quality set list. You may have already seen it but if you haven't, check out the cover of forty six & two by some high school kids from O'Keefe music foundation. It is a really good cover.

That is a quality set list. You may have already seen it but if you haven't, check out the cover of forty six & two by some high school kids from O'Keefe music foundation. It is a really good cover.

Yeah, those kids are really talented. I would say most are in middle school...Kala Rose looks like she was 11 or 12. The kid playing drums and the one playing bass can flat out play.

I'll believe it when I see it.:lol2: