To me the WWE is getting so big, so fast, they can't keep everyone happy.

This is exactly the case. An additional big problem is talent doing really well in NXT and then Vince having no idea how to properly utilize them on the main roster.

Having said that, Sasha is a regular customer when it comes to being hard to please. I think she's the most talented female on the roster, but there has long been talk of her being tough to work with backstage.

• 2 weeks later...
Not injury related but Sasha Banks and Bayley both crybabies were upset and throwing fits because they lost the women's tag team titles. Sasha was upset because Alexa Bliss pinned Bayley on Raw. Rousey was upset because of how the championship match ended.

Sasha has asked for her release, per several reports.

I don't blame Sasha for being upset. As some of you know I am a huge Sasha Banks fan and in my opinion the WWE's handling of her recently has been a tragedy.

The WWE has grossly underutilized Sasha and to think the WWE finally has a women's tag division and the WWE took the belts off Sasha and Baley and gave it to the barely meets minimum standards IIconics.

I just shake my head at the WWE these days, it has changed so much the last 2 to 3 years, almost all for the worse for a common fan.

And Bliss hasn't even been competing, her pinning Bayley in a nothing match was a slap in the face.

I would hate to see Sasha go but just like Ambrose, if the WWE keeps sabotaging her I think it is the right move.