2A Classic Bracket

The bracket for the statewide 2A bracket has been finalized after last night's Section III final.

Friday, January 18. All times are CST.

Left bracket(upper):

9:30pm Bourbon County vs Christian Academy Louisville

6:30pm Knox Central vs Webster County

Right bracket(lower)

9:30am Glasgow vs Morgan County

12:30pm John Hardin vs Scott

Semifinals: Saturday, January 19, 6:30pm/8:00pm CST.

Finals: Sunday, January 20, 2pm CST.

The bracket for the statewide 2A bracket has been finalized after last night's Section III final.

Friday, January 18. All times are CST.

Left bracket(upper):

9:30pm Bourbon County vs Christian Academy Louisville

6:30pm Knox Central vs Webster County

Right bracket(lower)

9:30am Glasgow vs Morgan County

12:30pm John Hardin vs Scott

Semifinals: Saturday, January 19, 6:30pm/8:00pm CST.

Finals: Sunday, January 20, 2pm CST.

Good job, however it looks to me like you're about the only fan in NKY that has any interest in this 2A deal. I would like to see the games, but just can't justify going to O'boro, maybe next year.

Good job, however it looks to me like you're about the only fan in NKY that has any interest in this 2A deal. I would like to see the games, but just can't justify going to O'boro, maybe next year.

I'm interested...what the heck it's high school basketball anyway you slice it. I'm real intrigued to see how Scott fares against the undefeated John Hardin. I'm looking forward also to seeing how this 2A things develops in the coming years, and to see if it has the staying power that the All "A" Classic has developed. Right now it seems that it's being overlooked, but I'm all for it to become something special. We're at least talking about it so hopefully it will catch on.

I'm interested...what the heck it's high school basketball anyway you slice it. I'm real intrigued to see how Scott fares against the undefeated John Hardin. I'm looking forward also to seeing how this 2A things develops in the coming years, and to see if it has the staying power that the All "A" Classic has developed. Right now it seems that it's being overlooked, but I'm all for it to become something special. We're at least talking about it so hopefully it will catch on.

I'm with you. When the All A Classic started it was overlooked as well. It has grown into a very nice event.

The 2A plans on expanding to add baseball, softball, volleyball, and golf just like the All A has done after it got started with basketball back in 1990.

I believe for it to ever equal the All A, the school count will some how have to grow, and get the championship games play at a more central location.

I believe for it to ever equal the All A, the school count will some how have to grow, and get the championship games play at a more central location.

True. I don't know the count but I'd have to believe that there is an ample number of schools that fall into the proper enrollment limitations to qualify for the 2A. What I'm intrigued by most is that many middle-of-the-pack teams that get overlooked by being too big for the All "A" and often times rarely have a chance at making the Sweet 16 can now get some exposure. Hopefully as time goes by this thing builds enough steam to attract many more teams.

Heaven forbid for teams to travel west for an event.

Owensboro is still over a 2 hour for the far western counties.