Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2A Classic Bracket

Featured Replies

Any idea if the games are being streamed? Or any way to follow them remotely?

Does anyone see this 2A tournament expanding or even sticking around(I understand this is year one)? I checked in and saw where A LOT of teams decided not to play in it...........

John Hardin is going to murder that field. Of course, there have been several results along the way I found surprising, so who knows. But I expect the Bulldogs are massive favorites.

 

Without a doubt they are going to dismantle this field. I would be shocked if they play a close game this weekend.

I don't get this tournament? John Hardin is 4A in Football, how do they qualify for this 2A tournament? What is the purpose of this tournament if there is a 16 team state tournament regardless of school size? Anyone?

I don't get this tournament? John Hardin is 4A in Football, how do they qualify for this 2A tournament? What is the purpose of this tournament if there is a 16 team state tournament regardless of school size? Anyone?

 

Schools to large for the All A and have less than 1000 students.

Does anyone see this 2A tournament expanding or even sticking around(I understand this is year one)? I checked in and saw where A LOT of teams decided not to play in it...........

 

I read today that due to the lateness of tournament that some teams opted out due to trying to change their schedule. They are hoping more participate next year. They are adding baseball and softball next year and hope to eventually add Volleyball and Golf. This is the same path the All A took.

Schools to large for the All A and have less than 1000 students? What about schools larger than 1,000 students? Again, what is the purpose if there is a state tournament based on region champs regardless of size?

Schools to large for the All A and have less than 1000 students? What about schools larger than 1,000 students? Again, what is the purpose if there is a state tournament based on region champs regardless of size?

 

Schools larger than 1000 have better odds of making the end of the year state tournament. If schools larger than a 1000 want to start a tournament then they can.

John Hardin is going to murder that field. Of course, there have been several results along the way I found surprising, so who knows. But I expect the Bulldogs are massive favorites.

 

Don't count out Knox Central.

Don't count out Knox Central.

 

Agree. They seem to have a solid team as well this year.

So much for John Hardin murdering this field. Curious, why did you think Hardin would murder the field? Have they played NKY teams this season with huge outcomes?

So much for John Hardin murdering this field. Curious, why did you think Hardin would murder the field? Have they played NKY teams this season with huge outcomes?

 

John Hardin still won comfortably. Maybe "murder" was too strong a word, but they were and are an overwhelming favorite.

Scott was the much better team in the game. Very well athletic and fast. Just went cold on shooting in the 4th qtr.

John Hardin plays very good defense throughout the game. Cold shooting late could be a cumulative affect of this.

Edited by theguru
Rule 13

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.