Week 6: Who To Start & Random Fantasy Conversation

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'm going to finally try and trade Adrian Peterson for Kenny Golladay. I drafted very RB heavy and would still hold onto Bell, Conner, Howard, and Ingram. I really need another consistent WR to play each week.

Seems like a fair deal. Steelers RB and Ingram will be solid. Howard has been real bad and almost unplayable, so it leaves you thin at RB. But one for one I think it’s a fair trade.

Standard scoring, pick one:

WR Alshon Jeffery at NYG

WR Corey Davis vs. Baltimore

WR Julian Edelman vs. KCC

WR Josh Gordon vs. KCC

That is tough. At first glance it seems Jeffery would be the choice but he is likely to be shadowed by Janoris Jenkins most of the game. It's hard trusting Corey Davis week to week because of Mariota. I have that same problem. Pats vs Chiefs should be a shootout and we know Edelman will get a lot of volume.

I think Edelman may give you the safest floor even in standard. All of the others probably come with more upside potential.

That is tough. At first glance it seems Jeffery would be the choice but he is likely to be shadowed by Janoris Jenkins most of the game. It's hard trusting Corey Davis week to week because of Mariota. I have that same problem. Pats vs Chiefs should be a shootout and we know Edelman will get a lot of volume.

I think Edelman may give you the safest floor even in standard. All of the others probably come with more upside.

You've nailed exactly how I feel about Jeffery. We saw this past week what happens when he faces a stud corner.

I think I'm torn right now between Edelman & Gordon. Volume vs. Big Play Ability.

Standard scoring, pick one:

WR Alshon Jeffery at NYG

WR Corey Davis vs. Baltimore

WR Julian Edelman vs. KCC

WR Josh Gordon vs. KCC

One of the NE WRs. I don’t think Gordon is getting enough snaps, yet. Give me Edelman in a shootout.