Paris 26 Nicholas County 8

After only a 9-0 victory over Bracken County last week, didn't think this margin of victory or even a victory over the Bluejackets would be possible. Evidently that Paris defense is for real or the Polar Bear and Bluejackets offenses aren't all that

Congratulations to the Paris Greyhounds!!!

This sets up a key Class 1-A, District 5 matchup a week from now vs Bishop Brossart, 28-6 winners over the Bracken County Polar Bears earlier tonight. The Brossrt-Paris game will be contested in Alexandria at Bob Miller Stadium.

Brossart has a loss (28-14) to Nicholas County. Paris can virtually clinch the District 5 title with a win in Alexandria, while the Mustangs can throw the race into a three way tie by pulling the upset.

Congratulations to the Paris Greyhounds!!!

This sets up a key Class 1-A, District 5 matchup a week from now vs Bishop Brossart, 28-6 winners over the Bracken County Polar Bears earlier tonight. The Brossrt-Paris game will be contested in Alexandria at Bob Miller Stadium.

Brossart has a loss (28-14) to Nicholas County. Paris can virtually clinch the District 5 title with a win in Alexandria, while the Mustangs can throw the race into a three way tie by pulling the upset.

I think the Mustangs offense wins out Friday night in Alexandria to tie the Hounds' at 3-1, but doesn't Nicholas County have to beat Bracken County in Brooksville(which they won't) to set up the 3 win-1 loss three way tie scenario?

[/b]

I think the Mustangs offense wins out Friday night in Alexandria to tie the Hounds' at 3-1, but doesn't Nicholas County have to beat Bracken County in Brooksville(which they won't) to set up the 3 win-1 loss three way tie scenario?

You are correct, and after what we witnessed in 2016 I am not assuming anything.

Just got a bit ahead of myself at 1:30am in the morning and didn't think things through. No disrespect meant whatever.

As you might have noticed at 1:30am after a full night of football broadcasting and updating the website etc., I even failed to spell Brossart correctly. :)

You are correct, and after what we witnessed in 2016 I am not assuming anything.

Just got a bit ahead of myself at 1:30am in the morning and didn't think things through. No disrespect meant whatever.

As you might have noticed at 1:30am after a full night of football broadcasting and updating the website etc., I even failed to spell Brossart correctly. :)

Sorry Mustang, my post meant no disrespect, your always all good. It was more meant as a question, because I wasn't so sure of the records of Nicholas and Bracken at the time. Hope to get to Alexandria to catch that game if it is actually football weather, is it at Campbell Middle School?

Sorry Mustang, my post meant no disrespect, your always all good. It was more meant as a question, because I wasn't so sure of the records of Nicholas and Bracken at the time. Hope to get to Alexandria to catch that game if it is actually football weather, is it at Campbell Middle School?

Yes it is at Campbell County Middle School

No offense taken, it was a sin of omission on my part. :)