Western Kentucky/Louisville Predictions

Getslow

Who wins?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Western Kentucky
    • Louisville

The Hilltoppers visit Cardinal Stadium Saturday at 7:30 pm. This doesn't appear to be the WKU teams that knocked off Kentucky a couple times in recent seasons, but UofL hardly impressed in its first two games.

Who wins and why? What do you expect to see?

I expect to start seeing what this team really looks like. WKU will be over-matched, and there are no excuses this week. No Bama, no tropical storm remnants, it will literally be a perfect night for football.

Any real struggles will be concerning, IMO. Louisville should win by 3-4 scores, IMO. We'll see.

I expect to start seeing what this team really looks like. WKU will be over-matched, and there are no excuses this week. No Bama, no tropical storm remnants, it will literally be a perfect night for football.

Any real struggles will be concerning, IMO. Louisville should win by 3-4 scores, IMO. We'll see.

I'm assuming Pass gets the start again. I'm also assuming we're going to see Cunningham again. That guy's legs gave a second-half boost to an offense that was really struggling to find any rhythm in that rainstorm.

I'm assuming Pass gets the start again. I'm also assuming we're going to see Cunningham again. That guy's legs gave a second-half boost to an offense that was really struggling to find any rhythm in that rainstorm.

Jawon will start. I want to see him against someone not named Alabama and not in torrential rain. This is a big week for him.

Big WKU fan here, but damn we are gonna get boatraced. The bottom dropped out of our football program once Brohm left. Sanford is in way over his head and has shown nothing but regression rather than progression. A lot of WKU fans will be there Saturday, but nobody is expecting us to win.

Big WKU fan here, but damn we are gonna get boatraced. The bottom dropped out of our football program once Brohm left. Sanford is in way over his head and has shown nothing but regression rather than progression. A lot of WKU fans will be there Saturday, but nobody is expecting us to win.

IMHO, a big drop off in the Head Coach.