zebraman

Who Wins?  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be a good measuring stick for both teams. Highlands D has been outstanding this year, holding teams to limited yards from scrimmage and low scores (except SC). This will probably be the best QB they have faced this year however. I predict Grady Cramer getting the best of this QB duel. HHS 34-20

Should be a good measuring stick for both teams. Highlands D has been outstanding this year, holding teams to limited yards from scrimmage and low scores (except SC). This will probably be the best QB they have faced this year however. I predict Grady Cramer getting the best of this QB duel. HHS 34-20

I agree with the bolded.

Given the fact that Ryle put up 36 on Lex Cath, I’ll take Highlands by 14+. No way HHS D gives up more than 30 points and it doesn’t look like teams struggle to score on LC. Great special teams and creating turnovers have been in the Birds favor all year.

I wouldn't look too much into the 36 points. If memory serves me correctly I believe Lexington Catholic had a running clock and Ryle put those points on the 2nd and 3rd team defense. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. I'll do some research.