Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5A #6 Highlands at 3A #5 Lexington Catholic

Who Wins? 95 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Lexington Catholic
      36%
    • Highlands
      63%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

A battle of the titans. Who wins?

  • Replies 64
  • Views 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Defense will definitely be tested this week. LexCath is putting up career numbers every outing.

I think Lexington Catholic gets it done in a close game.

Beau Allen will be the difference.

Highlands 34-30.

I think Lex Cath wins a shootout. 38-28

IMO this game will be a big measuring stick as to where Lexington Catholic is currently.

Should be a good measuring stick for both teams. Highlands D has been outstanding this year, holding teams to limited yards from scrimmage and low scores (except SC). This will probably be the best QB they have faced this year however. I predict Grady Cramer getting the best of this QB duel. HHS 34-20

Given the fact that Ryle put up 36 on Lex Cath, I’ll take Highlands by 14+. No way HHS D gives up more than 30 points and it doesn’t look like teams struggle to score on LC. Great special teams and creating turnovers have been in the Birds favor all year.

This game really interests me.

Should be a good measuring stick for both teams. Highlands D has been outstanding this year, holding teams to limited yards from scrimmage and low scores (except SC). This will probably be the best QB they have faced this year however. I predict Grady Cramer getting the best of this QB duel. HHS 34-20

 

I agree with the bolded.

Given the fact that Ryle put up 36 on Lex Cath, I’ll take Highlands by 14+. No way HHS D gives up more than 30 points and it doesn’t look like teams struggle to score on LC. Great special teams and creating turnovers have been in the Birds favor all year.

 

I wouldn't look too much into the 36 points. If memory serves me correctly I believe Lexington Catholic had a running clock and Ryle put those points on the 2nd and 3rd team defense. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. I'll do some research.

Lexington Catholic was up 50-14 sometime in the 3rd quarter against Ryle before the subs came in.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.