Le'Veon Bell

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear what you are saying and agree to a point. Connor’s performance today, however, did not help Bell’s cause at all.

I agree 100% and I understand Bell wanting a long term deal, but losing almost a million a game seems crazy to me.

I hear what you are saying and agree to a point. Connor’s performance today, however, did not help Bell’s cause at all.

Deangelo Williams had some great games when Leveon was out too. When you have a good O line there are a bunch of guys who could run for 100 yards. Bell's value isn't in his ability to rack up a bunch of yards by carrying the ball 25 times. I'll give you that Conner having a big day doesn't give Bell any leverage, but I think its silly to act like Conner can give you the production Bell gives you over the course of a year. I respect your position of him not being worth the headache way more than I do someone trying to act like the Steelers wouldn't have a drop-off from the running back spot if Leveon was gone.

Deangelo Williams had some great games when Leveon was out too. When you have a good O line there are a bunch of guys who could run for 100 yards. Bell's value isn't in his ability to rack up a bunch of yards by carrying the ball 25 times. I'll give you that Conner having a big day doesn't give Bell any leverage, but I think its silly to act like Conner can give you the production Bell gives you over the course of a year. I respect your position of him not being worth the headache way more than I do someone trying to act like the Steelers wouldn't have a drop-off from the running back spot if Leveon was gone.

He had 11 touchdowns (9 rushing, 2 receiving), and four 100-yard rushing games last season. I’m not saying you wouldn’t be able to tell the difference if he were gone, that’s foolish. But those aren’t numbers that can’t be matched by someone else.