Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Le'Veon Bell

Featured Replies

If I am Pittsburgh I would trade him to Detriot, Carolina, San Fran, Seattle or Arizona and be done with him.

  • Replies 96
  • Views 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watching the Bears/Packers game right now the Pack sure could use him.

:lol2: Ask the Raiders about how it feels to trade your best player because of a contract dispute.

Bell is heck of a player, but I think today showed that the O-line is pretty solid with the numbers James Conner put up today.

  • Author
:lol2: Ask the Raiders about how it feels to trade your best player because of a contract dispute.

 

Conner did just as good as Bell would and is younger.

:lol2: Ask the Raiders about how it feels to trade your best player because of a contract dispute.

 

LeVeon Bell isn’t the Steelers best player.

Conner did just as good as Bell would and is younger.

Based off 1 game? That’s an insult to Leveon to compare Conner to him.

He’s a great player, but he’s on my nerves at this point. I was fine until his tweet today after the game.

LeVeon Bell isn’t the Steelers best player.

1b with AB being 1a.

Based off 1 game? That’s an insult to Leveon to compare Conner to him.

 

I hear what you are saying and agree to a point. Connor’s performance today, however, did not help Bell’s cause at all.

I hear what you are saying and agree to a point. Connor’s performance today, however, did not help Bell’s cause at all.

 

I agree 100% and I understand Bell wanting a long term deal, but losing almost a million a game seems crazy to me.

I hear what you are saying and agree to a point. Connor’s performance today, however, did not help Bell’s cause at all.

Deangelo Williams had some great games when Leveon was out too. When you have a good O line there are a bunch of guys who could run for 100 yards. Bell's value isn't in his ability to rack up a bunch of yards by carrying the ball 25 times. I'll give you that Conner having a big day doesn't give Bell any leverage, but I think its silly to act like Conner can give you the production Bell gives you over the course of a year. I respect your position of him not being worth the headache way more than I do someone trying to act like the Steelers wouldn't have a drop-off from the running back spot if Leveon was gone.

but losing almost a million a game seems crazy to me.

I think its extremely hard for us "normal people" to ever comprehend that kind of money.

Deangelo Williams had some great games when Leveon was out too. When you have a good O line there are a bunch of guys who could run for 100 yards. Bell's value isn't in his ability to rack up a bunch of yards by carrying the ball 25 times. I'll give you that Conner having a big day doesn't give Bell any leverage, but I think its silly to act like Conner can give you the production Bell gives you over the course of a year. I respect your position of him not being worth the headache way more than I do someone trying to act like the Steelers wouldn't have a drop-off from the running back spot if Leveon was gone.

 

He had 11 touchdowns (9 rushing, 2 receiving), and four 100-yard rushing games last season. I’m not saying you wouldn’t be able to tell the difference if he were gone, that’s foolish. But those aren’t numbers that can’t be matched by someone else.

I think if Bell holds out 3-4 more weeks we'll really be able to gauge how much he means to the Steelers.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.