Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Le'Veon Bell

Featured Replies

I guess that is where we differ. To me, opting for a more fulfilling job/career is not necessarily selling oneself short. Money is not the only criterion.

 

Nothing wrong with differing opinions. Corporations don’t care about their employees. All employees are replaceable. If a corporation can’t pay everyone their worth and win a title that’s the corporation’s fault. Not the employees. Employees should never be asked to sacrifice for the greater good of the corporation. You do what they pay you for and you do it to the best of your ability. It’s up to the corporation to make sure they are on a path to success.

 

I could go find a more fulfilling job if I wanted to but I wouldn’t be able to take my wife on a cruise out of Puerto Rico next week if I did that. Straight cash homey!!!!

  • Replies 96
  • Views 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nothing wrong with differing opinions. Corporations don’t care about their employees. All employees are replaceable. If a corporation can’t pay everyone their worth and win a title that’s the corporation’s fault. Not the employees. Employees should never be asked to sacrifice for the greater good of the corporation. You do what they pay you for and you do it to the best of your ability. It’s up to the corporation to make sure they are on a path to success.

 

I could go find a more fulfilling job if I wanted to but I wouldn’t be able to take my wife on a cruise out of Puerto Rico next week if I did that. Straight cash homey!!!!

 

I guess that is where we differ. To me, opting for a more fulfilling job/career is not necessarily selling oneself short. Money is not the only criterion.

Also hard to compare work situations of us everyday folks to La'Veon Bell and other professional athletes. Having $10MM in the bank is a lot different than having $10K in the bank.

Also hard to compare work situations of us everyday folks to La'Veon Bell and other professional athletes. Having $10MM in the bank is a lot different than having $10K in the bank.

 

I’m not comparing the situations. I’m comparing the mentality. I’m not pulling a KD or Tom Brady to win a title.

I guess that is where we differ. To me, opting for a more fulfilling job/career is not necessarily selling oneself short. Money is not the only criterion.

Yes, winning is still important to say me of them!

Yes, winning is still important to say me of them!

I'm sorry.........I don't understand what you are saying.

I’m not comparing the situations. I’m comparing the mentality. I’m not pulling a KD or Tom Brady to win a title.

 

Even with all the endorsement money they have coming in too? I'm not sure where I'd land.

 

It's easy for us all to be self-righteous while we sit on our couches and behind our keyboards. But I know how I am in my life. No ones screws with my wallet, especially in my beer vending game. So I am always torn. I'd like to think I'd give somewhat of a hometown discount to help win a championship, but I doubt I really would. It would be a calculated decision. Does winning a championship because I took a lesser deal give me more exposure, therefore more wealth in the long run? Maybe. Hard to estimate. But that isn't really what Bell is dealing with.

 

If the Steelers aren't going to pay him his worth, he should be able to leave the team today. That'll never happen, but I'd like to see it play out like that.

Even with all the endorsement money they have coming in too? I'm not sure where I'd land.

 

If the Steelers aren't going to pay him his worth, he should be able to leave the team today. That'll never happen, but I'd like to see it play out like that.

 

Even with the endorsement money if I have the stats that show I am one of the top 3 players in the league at my position I expect the team to pay me accordingly.

 

Same here. I’d like to see the Steelers let him go and pursue what he wants elsewhere.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.