Florida drive

coldweatherfan

Look for temps to be in low to mid-90s in Georgia. The mid to upper 90s in Florida. You could see rain from Southern Kentucky to the middle of Georgia around Atlanta. Winds from the west-southwest around 7 mph during the rain you'll encounter. The winds will be around out of the southwest around 9 mph in southern Georgia.

@coldweatherfan, it's a parade!! Gonna be a busy weekend.

We've had the son of a friend of ours staying with us the last month. He took a job with firm down here and we had him live with us until he found something to his liking, as opposed to just taking a place to live to have a place to live. He has found an apartment on Dale Mabry not far from Raymond James Stadium.

His folks are coming from the Corbin/Williamsburg area and leaving Thursday night. I have no idea when they are getting here Friday, but they plan on renting a trailer. We will pick up furniture in Ft. Myers on Saturday and move him in that day. So I'm not sure what my plans are for Friday, but let me know, I may be able to get over there and help.

@coldweatherfan, it's a parade!! Gonna be a busy weekend.

We've had the son of a friend of ours staying with us the last month. He took a job with firm down here and we had him live with us until he found something to his liking, as opposed to just taking a place to live to have a place to live. He has found an apartment on Dale Mabry not far from Raymond James Stadium.

His folks are coming from the Corbin/Williamsburg area and leaving Thursday night. I have no idea when they are getting here Friday, but they plan on renting a trailer. We will pick up furniture in Ft. Myers on Saturday and move him in that day. So I'm not sure what my plans are for Friday, but let me know, I may be able to get over there and help.

Thank you for the offer. Two of my sons will be there, plus a couple of their friends. I feed them enough, now its time for them to earn their keep a bit.