Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida drive

Featured Replies

Hey @nWo

 

I'm planning on leaving Friday morning around 8:30 am for Florida. I'll be towing a big trailer. If you don't mind taking a peak. How's the weather looking down the I-75 corridor?

Look for temps to be in low to mid-90s in Georgia. The mid to upper 90s in Florida. You could see rain from Southern Kentucky to the middle of Georgia around Atlanta. Winds from the west-southwest around 7 mph during the rain you'll encounter. The winds will be around out of the southwest around 9 mph in southern Georgia.

@coldweatherfan, it's a parade!! Gonna be a busy weekend.

 

We've had the son of a friend of ours staying with us the last month. He took a job with firm down here and we had him live with us until he found something to his liking, as opposed to just taking a place to live to have a place to live. He has found an apartment on Dale Mabry not far from Raymond James Stadium.

 

His folks are coming from the Corbin/Williamsburg area and leaving Thursday night. I have no idea when they are getting here Friday, but they plan on renting a trailer. We will pick up furniture in Ft. Myers on Saturday and move him in that day. So I'm not sure what my plans are for Friday, but let me know, I may be able to get over there and help.

  • Author
@coldweatherfan, it's a parade!! Gonna be a busy weekend.

 

We've had the son of a friend of ours staying with us the last month. He took a job with firm down here and we had him live with us until he found something to his liking, as opposed to just taking a place to live to have a place to live. He has found an apartment on Dale Mabry not far from Raymond James Stadium.

 

His folks are coming from the Corbin/Williamsburg area and leaving Thursday night. I have no idea when they are getting here Friday, but they plan on renting a trailer. We will pick up furniture in Ft. Myers on Saturday and move him in that day. So I'm not sure what my plans are for Friday, but let me know, I may be able to get over there and help.

 

Thank you for the offer. Two of my sons will be there, plus a couple of their friends. I feed them enough, now its time for them to earn their keep a bit.

@coldweatherfan, congrats again on the move. I know I've got at least twenty plus years before I could ever do anything like that but don't know if I ever really could. However I could probably do the snow bird gig.

I recommend going east after Knoxville and going through NC and the mountains such a nicer less traffic drive.

I recommend going east after Knoxville and going through NC and the mountains such a nicer less traffic drive.

 

I think he wants leave on Friday morning and get to St. Pete Friday night.

I think he wants leave on Friday morning and get to St. Pete Friday night.

 

Still worth the drive.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.