Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom

My sentiments are pretty much the same. I really enjoyed this movie, but the I liked the first Jurassic World better.

Bryce Dallas Howard.

Babe or no? I think I go yes.

She shot to the top of my Current Celebrity Crush List after this movie. She is a smoke show, IMO. Plus she got a little thicker since the first movie? Shooooooot. :lol2:

My sentiments are pretty much the same. I really enjoyed this movie, but the I liked the first Jurassic World better.

She shot to the top of my Current Celebrity Crush List after this movie. She is a smoke show, IMO. Plus she got a little thicker since the first movie? Shooooooot. :lol2:

I’m curious to see how you would rate a hot female.

There’s far more attractive out there but assets get bonus points. I meant a beautiful girl with minimal assets, how she would stack up to her in your book.

It would just depend on the lady I guess. More curves will always get more points with me though.

Frankly I felt like this was just milking the cow. Of course I wasn't keen on the original Jurassic Park because I read the book first so take my thoughts on it with a grain of salt.

I just feel like these follow the same basic plotline. Man made creatures, didn't take them seriously enough, got greedy, creatures get loose, chaso ensues, heroes survive... oh also take a shot every time someone says something about "Playing God."