Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom

Can I ask a spoiler question? At the beginning, when the submersible team was retrieving the sample, why weren't they worried about the mosasaurus? Why did they assume that it was dead?

I assume they thought it probably died from starvation. At least that's my guess, since there was no one there any more to feed it, and the gates to the ocean were closed. Of course that begs the questions, how long does it take to eat/digest an indominus rex, and how soon do you actually need to eat afterwards?

Can I ask a spoiler question? At the beginning, when the submersible team was retrieving the sample, why weren't they worried about the mosasaurus? Why did they assume that it was dead?

They actually answered that during the movie.

The time span from when the first movie ended and the second one started was beyond the normal life span. However, the vet girl, said that because of the relative ease of their life and perfect climate they had no idea how long they could live. Maybe 5 times as long.

The movie was just ok in my opinion. Very predictable from the first scene on with many plot issues that just didn't make sense.

I'll probably never waste another second on it when it airs on Netflix or tv later on.

The button push was stupid, but you couldn't keep milking this cow without it.

Here is my question going forward, if they are all females and can't breed doesn't that mean there are a dozen or so to track down...not counting the pteryadactiles that escaped in the last movie.

They actually answered that during the movie.

The time span from when the first movie ended and the second one started was beyond the normal life span. However, the vet girl, said that because of the relative ease of their life and perfect climate they had no idea how long they could live. Maybe 5 times as long.

I remember that but don't remember a reference to the mosasaurus.