10th Region Final Postponements

An extra day's rest for a pitcher?

Probably... The Brooks kid hasn’t thrown in 2 weeks and Hoeh hasn’t in a week, they probably needed an extra day.

Or maybe they moved it to Thursday because Carson Werrman can’t come back to pitch until Friday.

Or do you think they’re really going to go all out Bush league and bring back Alex Franzen to throw in the regional championship? He might have had a workout for the Steam on Wednesday and couldn’t pitch or something.

Didn't rain a drop after about 3 pm here in Alexandria where my house sits. May have been different 3 miles down the road - but i doubt it.

Missed the game's postponment and went to Claryville at 6:15. Field looked perfect, sky was beautiful, and I was the only one there. Had the pick of any seat I wanted; especially any of the preferred bleachers between the dugouts that wrap around behind home plate so you can feel part of the game. NOT! Who in the world designed this set-up?

Probably... The Brooks kid hasn’t thrown in 2 weeks and Hoeh hasn’t in a week, they probably needed an extra day.

Or maybe they moved it to Thursday because Carson Werrman can’t come back to pitch until Friday.

Or do you think they’re really going to go all out Bush league and bring back Alex Franzen to throw in the regional championship? He might have had a workout for the Steam on Wednesday and couldn’t pitch or something.

Cancelled again.

Going to try again Friday at 6:00.

Campbell will have Carson Werrman back now. Montgomery I believe will have their ace too.

Now it all lines up for the Camels ...

Postponed again. Game started and then delayed and then postponed until tomorrow. If I heard correctly, it is the second inning and Campbell is up 3-0.

Thought I heard 4:00 start.

The intentional delay theories seem to have lost their validity, with Werrman not taking the mound Friday, or Saturday. The field was either to wet, or rain was on the way. I'm quite confident, Montgomery County didn't want to get in a rain out situation and have to travel to Alexandria two days in a row, even though that's what eventually happened. There was a monsoon at the school Friday which caused the postponement in the second inning. I live two miles from the school, I came home and mowed grass after the championship game postponement, as I didn't get a drop at my house. Hoeh, and Brooks combine for the shut out in the 10th Region Championship Game.