Reds at Rockies (5/25 - 5/27)

Reds win game 2 of the series 6-5. Gennett goes 5-5 and makes a nice defensive play in the 9th to help save the win. Bases loaded by the Rockies in the 9th with no outs. Force out at the plate for out 1 and then Gennett snags a line drive and doubles the runner off first for the win.

Reds win game 2 of the series 6-5. Gennett goes 5-5 and makes a nice defensive play in the 9th to help save the win. Bases loaded by the Rockies in the 9th with no outs. Force out at the plate for out 1 and then Gennett snags a line drive and doubles the runner off first for the win.

Great job of getting out of that jam and very lucky. Did anybody see Tony Cruz pull Votto out on just a terrible throw home with the bases loaded. Threw off his back foot instead of just taking a step and throwing it. Sometimes I think he tries to be to cute.

He's playing his way to a big contract and out of Cincinnati, he'll be playing with a contender come September if this keeps up

Had the same discussion last night.

Side note, He bought a house in Alexandria. Be nice if he liked the area and wanted to be a Red for a while but don’t think his skill set will allow the reds to afford him long term.

Side note, He bought a house in Alexandria. Be nice if he liked the area and wanted to be a Red for a while but don’t think his skill set will allow the reds to afford him long term.

Alexandria? Did he get a chunk of land with the house? I am not knocking Alexandria but I wouldn't want to live that far out if I played for the Reds. I would not want to drive to Alexandria after midnight after playing a game.

Alexandria? Did he get a chunk of land with the house? I am not knocking Alexandria but I wouldn't want to live that far out if I played for the Reds. I would not want to drive to Alexandria after midnight after playing a game.

It’s not that far. You must be from Kenton county. LOL

He lives closer than me in a nice subdivision. I drive home from the stadium after watching him play. 13 miles.

It’s not that far. You must be from Kenton county. LOL

He lives closer than me in a nice subdivision. I drive home from the stadium after watching him play. 13 miles.

Isn’t Alexandria just north of Ashland? If 15 mins is too far I hope he doesn’t go to LA, NY or Boston to play.

While close to Alexandria, Scooter currently lives in Cold Spring. Right down the street from a couple of my relatives.

While close to Alexandria, Scooter currently lives in Cold Spring. Right down the street from a couple of my relatives.

Heard he just moved to Walnut park area from Glenridge (I think). Bought a buddies house. Second hand info from my son who said he served him 4 cheese coneys from Empress the other day.

Heard he just moved to Walnut park area from Glenridge (I think). Bought a buddies house. Second hand info from my son who said he served him 4 cheese coneys from Empress the other day.

Could be. I know as of Easter he lived off Glenridge. Just assumed he was still there.