Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds at Rockies (5/25 - 5/27)

Featured Replies

Just realized how creepy it must look that we're talking about what street a dude lives off of.....:lol2:

Just realized how creepy it must look that we're talking about what street a dude lives off of.....:lol2:

 

I was more creeped out more that he ordered 4 cheese coney's!! :lol:

Alexandria? Did he get a chunk of land with the house? I am not knocking Alexandria but I wouldn't want to live that far out if I played for the Reds. I would not want to drive to Alexandria after midnight after playing a game.

 

Would take him 20 minutes. Probably a nice peaceful drive after a game.

I was more creeped out more that he ordered 4 cheese coney's!! :lol:

 

Does not surprise me. Have a relative that would see him out in that neighborhood all the time last year and said every time he saw him he was smoking

Would take him 20 minutes. Probably a nice peaceful drive after a game.

 

Thankfully he Hits the locker room after the game and gets to leave after that large crowd leaves the stadium. LOL

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.