Conner 67 Highlands 60

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought they made bad calls for both teams but probably a bit more for Conner. Barth was unconscious at the line. She made like 20 out of 21 or Conners margin would have been much larger. When you have big games such as Conner verses Highlands they deserve top-notch refs. They got far from that tonight.

Stats per Cincinnati.com. Numbers don't line up and noticed that they had a player named Conner in the scoring? Nice win for the lady cougars against a hot lady bluebird team that had won 8 in a row.

Conner 67, Highlands 60

Conner - Strange 4 0 10, Hurst 8 2 22, Jordan 1 2 4, McLemore 3 1 7, Burcham 3 2 9, Conner 2 1 6, Kenedy 2 1 5. Totals: 25 9 67.

Highlands - Macke 0 1 1, Hayes 2 0 5, Nehus 1 0 2, Dill 1 0 2, Barth 3 18 25, Gessner 0 1 1, Buecker 6 1 14, Jansen 3 4 10. Totals: 16 25 60.

Halftime: C 27-25. 3-pointers: C 8 (Hurst 4, Strange 2, Burcham, Conner); H 3 (Barth, Hayes, Buecker).

Stats per Cincinnati.com. Numbers don't line up and noticed that they had a player named Conner in the scoring? Nice win for the lady cougars against a hot lady bluebird team that had won 8 in a row.

Conner 67, Highlands 60

Conner - Strange 4 0 10, Hurst 8 2 22, Jordan 1 2 4, McLemore 3 1 7, Burcham 3 2 9, Conner 2 1 6, Kenedy 2 1 5. Totals: 25 9 67.

Highlands - Macke 0 1 1, Hayes 2 0 5, Nehus 1 0 2, Dill 1 0 2, Barth 3 18 25, Gessner 0 1 1, Buecker 6 1 14, Jansen 3 4 10. Totals: 16 25 60.

Halftime: C 27-25. 3-pointers: C 8 (Hurst 4, Strange 2, Burcham, Conner); H 3 (Barth, Hayes, Buecker).

I believe totals for someone named Conner was actually Emily Bleska stats.

Come on, really!!!!!!

Highlands might just be a little better than you give them credit for. Good luck to both and hopefully they meet in region finals

No Highlands was about as good as I thought. Coach Richey always has her team well prepared and tonight was no different. In another thread I said Conner would win by 8 I think and it ended being 7 so there weren't any surprises to me other than just how bad all 3 officials were TONIGHT. ATROCIOUS!!!

Barth got fouled at the half buzzer for 3 Stamm got at T so she made 5 on that one trip. I just got word all 3 refs either went to highlands have kids that went to highlands or know someone who went there. How can you play under those conditions..

Barth got fouled at the half buzzer for 3 Stamm got at T so she made 5 on that one trip. I just got word all 3 refs either went to highlands have kids that went to highlands or know someone who went there. How can you play under those conditions..

The refs were horrendous last night. Joe Scully should be doing JR High and freshmen games at the most. The other two were just as bad.

Were these the same refs who had them when then played CC?

The refs were horrendous last night. Joe Scully should be doing JR High and freshmen games at the most. The other two were just as bad.

Barth got her fair share of calls lastnight. The call at the end of the half should have been called on her and the T on Stamm was bush league. All that said and Conner still won by 7. They are the better team and this is the 2nd time they have beaten the Birds this year.