Tom Brady MVP

Don’t agree. Had 4 or 5 games in row mid to 3/4 of way through season where numbers were ok but not overwhelming. Should have been Bell or Brown. Guess it will always be a qb anymore. Brady is best ever but why always a qb?

Don’t agree. Had 4 or 5 games in row mid to 3/4 of way through season where numbers were ok but not overwhelming. Should have been Bell or Brown. Guess it will always be a qb anymore. Brady is best ever but why always a qb?

It's hard to use a 4 game stretch against Brady where he was just ok and then say it should have been Bell or Brown. Bell the first 3 games of last season had ok but not overwhelming stats. Brown had 3 to 4 games of just ok but not overwhelming stats, not including missing 3 games.

My only argument for Wentz is that had the season ended the day of his injury, he wins in a landslide. The Eagles had secured a first round bye through the 13 games he played and it isn’t as if Brady was on fire the last three games Wentz was absent. Plus, Wentz would have only played in one or two more games had he been healthy. That said, I get it.

It's hard to use a 4 game stretch against Brady where he was just ok and then say it should have been Bell or Brown. Bell the first 3 games of last season had ok but not overwhelming stats. Brown had 3 to 4 games of just ok but not overwhelming stats, not including missing 3 games.

Fair enough. I guess I just get tired of qb’s always seeming to win MVP. And yes, I should have included Gurley in the talk all though I’m taking Bell every day over him.

The way the NFL is set up now, a QB is simply the most valuable player in the league almost every year. Look at the lines in Vegas. If Big Ben missed a game, the line would move more than if Bell or AB missed a game.

As far as the Pats go, you can take anyone off that team and they still win (except Brady). They won the SB last year without Gronk. They came back against the Jags last week without Gronk and they have not had their best WR (Edelman) all year. What Brady did in the AFC Championship with guys like Amendola, Cooks and Hogan is crazy. Those three guys without Gronk would be considered in the bottom 25% of pass catching trios in the NFL but with Brady, they are in the SB...and it is not like Brady has Barry Sanders to hand the ball off too either...just a few serviceable RB's, nothing more.

Except Brady doesn't whine saying he needs more help lol.

Brady also doesn’t have the greatest team ever constructed to go against. Imagine if Brady had to go against Peyton Manning with the Steelers offensive weapons mixed with the ‘85 Bears Defense. Brady wouldn’t have 5 rings.

Brady also doesn’t have the greatest team ever constructed to go against. Imagine if Brady had to go against Peyton Manning with the Steelers offensive weapons mixed with the ‘85 Bears Defense. Brady wouldn’t have 5 rings.

Dude that's all LeBron has done his whole career even before the Warriors team. It was always I don't have enough around me. However I could get in a huge debate on LeBron, because I think even though he is the greatest in the world. The style of play and offense he needs a team to run for him to be great, doesn't necessarily help get other players to be at their best and in a rhythm as others. Howveer that's a whole other debate.

Brady his whole career has basically played with arguably the least amount of talent around him offensively and he still does great and wins championships. What's crazy is the most offensive talent he had around him was the years they lost the super bowls lol.