$$$ Virginity For Sale $$$

Science Friction

Not mine, I promise you, but I saw a story on the news yesterday where a young lady, with assistance from the Bunny Ranch, is auctioning off her virginity. The high bid is already at 1 million dollars. She is hoping to earn as much as 10 million dollars in exchange for her prized love jewels.

Apparently the young lady is from a pretty religious family and they aren't too pleased with her decision. She claims to still be a Christian and feels that God is okay with her bettering her life this way.

Any thoughts on girls like this that auction off their virginity to the highest bidder???

Btw, this young lady is extremely pretty . For those who might want to bid, you'll have to start at more than $1,000,000 . From what the story said, the auction still has 10 months left. So, you still have time to get your bid in.

I won't be bidding. I'd rather go to Mars.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're a legal aged consenting adult and you can make money off your looks/body, more power to you. I've got no issue with her or anyone else doing this type of stuff.

I'd be curious as to the rationale behind someone who doesn't feel this type of thing should be allowed...

Here's a story of Bailey Gibson, the girl that was featured on the story I saw yesterday. She has reached out to the Moonlite Bunny ranch in Nevada for help in auctioning off her virginity. Apparently, this is something that a bunch of girls have done and made good money doing. I need to get out more. I didn't realize this kind of entrepreneurship was so prevalent. To each his own, but I won't be partaking in any such auctions, either buying or selling.

A 23 Y.O. American Woman Is The Latest To Put Her Virginity Up For Auction

Isn't prostitution legal in Nevada where this is going to happen?

I assume this is taxable income. Uncle Sam will get 37%.

Pretty sure that is correct. That's why she is using the Bunny Ranch to help.

As far as the contract and all, if I was the winning bidder there would be no payment until services are rendered. And there would definitely be a contract.