Boone County 74 Newport Central Catholic 66

No. 3 to perhaps No. 7 isn't going to be that easy to nail down this season is it?

Fine with me considering No. 1 and No. 2 are solidly impenetrable.

Still interesting to see the rest of the pack fight for 3rd Place.

Lucky for NewCath & Newport as they still have the All "A" to look forward to.

NewCath.....22-12-20-12---66

Boone Co....17-15-22-20---74

NewCath

Hall 29

Pangallo 14

McDaniel 10

Kremer 7

Iles 4

Posey 2

FT's 8/14

Boone County

Haynes 36 :eek::eek::ylsuper::ylsuper:

Rodgers 12 (all in 1st half)

Robbins

Kyle 6

Velasquez 6

Gott 2

FT's 13/16

This was the 3rd time seeing Boone Co, and while I was impressed with the play of Rodgers and Robbins in those first 2 games, Ethan Haynes didn't do anything in those games to make me take notice. Well the 3rd time was a charm, because he simply put on a SHOW tonight. :ylsuper: He had two monster jams, and should have had a 3rd one....and it would have been the EASIEST of the 3, but he simply missed it. Nonetheless, this was just a spectacular performance that propelled the Rebels to victory.

Raymond Rodgers was on fire in the 1st quarter draining 3 consecutive triples, but he only played the final minute in the second half, have no idea why he was on the bench all that time. :idunno:

NewCath.....22-12-20-12---66

Boone Co....17-15-22-20---74

NewCath

Hall 29

Pangallo 14

McDaniel 10

Kremer 7

Iles 4

Posey 2

FT's 8/14

Boone County

Haynes 36 :eek::eek::ylsuper::ylsuper:

Rodgers 12 (all in 1st half)

Robbins

Kyle 6

Velasquez 6

Gott 2

FT's 13/16

This was the 3rd time seeing Boone Co, and while I was impressed with the play of Rodgers and Robbins in those first 2 games, Ethan Haynes didn't do anything in those games to make me take notice. Well the 3rd time was a charm, because he simply put on a SHOW tonight. :ylsuper: He had two monster jams, and should have had a 3rd one....and it would have been the EASIEST of the 3, but he simply missed it. Nonetheless, this was just a spectacular performance that propelled the Rebels to victory.

Raymond Rodgers was on fire in the 1st quarter draining 3 consecutive triples, but he only played the final minute in the second half, have no idea why he was on the bench all that time. :idunno:

Having helped coach Rogers and Hayes this summer I knew these two would have an high impact on any success that BC would have this season. I’ve been waiting for Haynes to have his breakout game and looks as though he got it but we will see if he can remain consistent. I am certainly going to find out why Raymond sat so much in the 2nd half.