Northern Kentucky 86 Morehead State 49

MJAlltheWay24

Morehead has no offense. It seems as if they have no set plays or NKU's defense took them out of their offense. Even when Morehead got off some decent shots, they missed. Morehead's free throw and 3-point shooting is lacking as well. It may be a long cold winter for Eagle basketball.

I would like to add that NKU play a very game.

Morehead has no offense. It seems as if they have no set plays or NKU's defense took them out of their offense. Even when Morehead got off some decent shots, they missed. Morehead's free throw and 3-point shooting is lacking as well. It may be a long cold winter for Eagle basketball.

I would like to add that NKU play a very game.

That should be "played a very good game."

Think NKU pulled away with some great shooting in the 2nd half.

Drew McDonald scored his 1,000th point in his career. Only the 2nd player in NKU's D-I history

I would think if a lot of people were honest with themselves they never imagined a career like this for Drew. There were many doubters about his skills when he was at NCC. Congratulations Drew for proving them wrong.

I would think if a lot of people were honest with themselves they never imagined a career like this for Drew. There were many doubters about his skills when he was at NCC. Congratulations Drew for proving them wrong.

And I wouldn't be one of them...

Even as a high school freshman I saw that this young man was a special player, and had a strong hunch that he'd have a promising future.

I've owned it before on this site and I'll do it again. Never thought he'd be this good on the D-I level.

Never doubted his skills, but did question whether he would make the committment to excellence. He has made himself a different physical speciman since his freshman year. Obviously he has bought into Coach Brannen's progrm on and off the court. Exciting to see Drew succeed and NKU with him.